Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Assassin (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=194962)

cisco 18 Jul 2007 07:16

Assassin

Hi people, i really am not sure how this should be written because i have never had to write anything like this before but here goes.

Last Night on his way home from work, Assassin was mugged and was stabbed.

He has been rushed into hospital where his brother told Saiyan that he is in a critical condition. we dont anymore details as of now but Saiyan will be foning his family tommorow to see whats going on and see if i can find anymore details. I never expected to hear this that had been told to me down the fone. And i just would like everyone to hold one thought to Assassin tonite.

All of our thoughts and hopes go out to Assassin and his family and friends in this awful time.

We will keep you posted on any further developments as we get them.

Chika 18 Jul 2007 07:42

Re: Assassin

Wow, that sucks. Hopefully he will be ok. Good thing he made it to the hospital fast. Where does he live btw?

Lockhead 18 Jul 2007 07:48

oi.

Shit.

Well, keep us updated and my best wishes to Assassin if anyone talks to him....

jupp 18 Jul 2007 08:01

Ouch, i really hope that he will be all right again soon.

he paid for my pa account once even when we were not in the same alliance and we hardly knew each other - so by definintion he must be a good person :(

Get well soon Assman!

rshih 18 Jul 2007 08:22

assman :(

Elevator 18 Jul 2007 08:28

:/
that sucks..

best wishes. get well etc

Game^ 18 Jul 2007 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chika
Wow, that sucks. Hopefully he will be ok. Good thing he made it to the hospital fast. Where does he live btw?

Birmingham i think.

Get well soon dude

Red- 18 Jul 2007 09:04

:/ best wishes

Hedgie 18 Jul 2007 09:08

My thoughts are with you Bud :crymeariver:

Freedom 18 Jul 2007 09:08

Wherever he lives it shows the sad state of affairs of today's world - he probably didn't even see his attacker and I'm willing to wager he had very little of any value on him! That's another topic, so instead I will just say good luck Assasin and get well soon!

Mek 18 Jul 2007 09:17

this is indeed a sad state of affairs, and says alot about the society we live in.

i wish assassin all the best, and hope for a swift recovery. Any chance somebody can find out what hospital and ward he is on so i can send him a get well card :)

Mek

Marv 18 Jul 2007 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game^
Birmingham i think.

Get well soon dude

Yer he does live in Brum.

I hope he's ok, I love that guy :(

Appocomaster 18 Jul 2007 10:07

Best wishes. I'll try and find a card and write one of my essays!

Nadar 18 Jul 2007 10:27

Shite :( All the best wishes!

Cincinnatus 18 Jul 2007 11:02

Best wishes

Pelennor 18 Jul 2007 11:46

Best wishes. Hope u get well soon

Mzyxptlk 18 Jul 2007 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedom
Wherever he lives it shows the sad state of affairs of today's world - he probably didn't even see his attacker and I'm willing to wager he had very little of any value on him! That's another topic, so instead I will just say good luck Assasin and get well soon!

This has nothing to do with "today's world". People have gotten robbed for thousands of years, and will continue to be robbed for thousands more. It's nothing new.

Achilles 18 Jul 2007 11:55

Very harsh. Best wishes Sassy :/

DrunkenViking 18 Jul 2007 12:01

This blows :( Best wishes Assassin, get well soon!

Remy 18 Jul 2007 12:04

**** <-- thats a censored curse. Hope to see you up and running soon, Ass

PistNBroke 18 Jul 2007 12:09

Thoughts and prayers go out to you my ass ass man <3

Tietäjä 18 Jul 2007 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy
**** <-- thats a censored curse. Hope to see you up and running soon, Ass

Both asses intact, please!

emux 18 Jul 2007 12:21

Best wishes Assassin

JonnyBGood 18 Jul 2007 12:28

Very sorry to hear it. Hope to see you back soon assassin!

Bowlsey 18 Jul 2007 13:06

Best wishes ass! I hope you get better soon!

/me does a little dance for Assassin

aNgRyDuCk 18 Jul 2007 13:09

all our prayers and hopes of a speedy recovery.

Shay and Ang

gzambo 18 Jul 2007 13:33

give them nurses hell double ass and cya back on irc soon

Judder 18 Jul 2007 13:34

Best wishes Ass, hope you have a speedy and full recovery :)

Kal 18 Jul 2007 13:39

Best wishes

qebab 18 Jul 2007 13:47

Sorry to hear this. Best of wishes (and try not to ogle the nurses too much (on second thought, it might make things easier, so just do it)). I hope someone will keep us up to date with things?

myk 18 Jul 2007 13:47

:( assassin :( Best of wishes to you, I hope you make a speedy recovery!

shibaMac 18 Jul 2007 13:58

Get well soon. Don't forget to ask for morphine ;)

Catwoman 18 Jul 2007 14:25

/me hugs her Ass, get well soon hon and hurry back. I hope it wasnt because you were wearing that beanie in da hood!

TheShadowMan 18 Jul 2007 14:36

best wishes, get better soon.

[DDK]gm 18 Jul 2007 14:44

Best wishes Ass, get well soon.

Smudge 18 Jul 2007 16:03

*hugs*

best wishes dude x

Tomkat 18 Jul 2007 16:12

I hope he gets through it ok. Does "critical condition" mean we'll know more in a few days?

Appocomaster 18 Jul 2007 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomkat
I hope he gets through it ok. Does "critical condition" mean we'll know more in a few days?

I was told "criticial but stable" elsewhere, which I assume means he got hurt pretty bad but they think he's ok and slowly on the road to recovery. I'm open to more precise, first hand news though.

[FC]Imperial 18 Jul 2007 16:54

Assasin: hope you make a full recovery soon, sorry to hear about such an aweful thing happening to you. See you when you come back to irc ;)

add100 18 Jul 2007 17:19

Best wishes Assassin i love you <33

Tyroka 18 Jul 2007 17:30

ouch. Hope you'll be ok soon DrkAss

DunkelGraf 18 Jul 2007 18:03

Autsch!
Best wishes and get well soon

Willzzz 18 Jul 2007 19:24

Right then guys. Thought i would give you all an update. I have spoke with Assassins family, and the details are he is fine. Going to be out of action for a few weeks and will be staying in hospital for the next week or so.

From what i gathered 2 guys attacked him from behind, robbed his wallet as they saw him take money from a cash point close by. When he started to put up a fight, they stabbed him in the side. To be honest you dont know how lucky you are until somthing like this happends. And i hate hearing things like this, some idiots do this just to get a few change to most likely spend on drugs.

Anyway. Thought i would post here to let you all know. But from what his family told me he will be fine. Just of course at this stage very shook up and of course very damaged. But he will be fine. Thank you for all your kind words, im sure he will enjoy reading it when he returns.

Achilles 18 Jul 2007 19:34

That's really great news. Now I can roid his planet and not feel guilty ;)

ReligFree 18 Jul 2007 19:38

Cheers for the update Willzzz. Hope you're all okay Assass and will see you on IRC soon hopfully mate.

Relig

voodoo 18 Jul 2007 20:42

i like to think that some good has come out of the constantly shrinking PA community. means we get to interact with the others on a more personal level.
i am sure double ass will be happy to see that all the time he's spent on the damn game didn't go to waste, and that he has made some friends that care about him.(to the extent to which internet can bond people).

get well soon etc. :salute:

Wishmaster 18 Jul 2007 20:58

Was shocked when I was told last night, just very glad to hear that you will be fine again m8.

I will even try to claim a target tonight, in your honour <3

Tomkat 18 Jul 2007 21:07

If he's likely to be in hospital for a week or so then I can send the PSP that I was given by Achilles (and the game(s) ) I was given from the GDers when I was in hospital for cancer.

It'd be like the PSP for invalids! If someone could PM me his address or a way of sending it to him I'll pop it in the post asap.

Mzyxptlk 18 Jul 2007 21:11

That's actually pretty cool. Pass it around in the PA community. I'd go to hospital for that. :o

Smudge 18 Jul 2007 21:14

fantastic thinking TK :) would be happy to chip in with postage costs etc