Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Sad change in planetarion history (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198632)

berten 27 Apr 2010 16:25

Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3191179)
Payback for what?

Guess for bringing fencing to an entire new level (funny tbh how you went for fortress gals the last 4 rounds, and now when there are priv galaxies you choose to fence everything)

Maybe for the nap you had with DLR.

Maybe for you abusing this nap and roiding non DLR in DLR galaxies and having the DLR roided by other alliances.

Maybe for Cardi thinking he can threaten everyone and get away with a fenced round win.

Maybe for you being ignorant and thinking this post will lead to anything else then "the entire universe throwing everything on your 48 man alliance" lasting until 8:3 gets out of protection.

Or maybe just because app hit LordN (didn't you?)

Just from the top of my head etc

Cronix 27 Apr 2010 16:26

Wauw that lack of ambition makes me sad LordN:down:

DigitalZero 27 Apr 2010 16:40

For the last week or so, APP has been our targets regardless. This is just someone saying they will lay down and take the beating. No matter what APP does, we will continue to hit app with our friendly alliances as we have been over the past few days. What app does, is clearly something that they will do, and will have no influence in/or if we break the VsN nap or not. If we see a win in our grasps, maybe we will take advantage of it, but it will take alot for us to stop our current political agreements.

DeadOps 27 Apr 2010 16:40

payback for being lame ;)

Stoom 27 Apr 2010 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikavela (Post 3191156)
Cardi says : "once again when you talk for me, give some facts instead of bullshiting like you always do about me".

THESTOOM says: "Try to VNC yourself out of this one!"

jelle 27 Apr 2010 16:54

Is i just me or are all you nd fags missing the point of plz roid us :D

Firebird 27 Apr 2010 18:02

Takes a man to fight a fight and child to go fetch his friend's yes im looking at u!

Colt 27 Apr 2010 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3191160)
Of course.

So..which will you defend if 8:3 get incomings and then Vision hit your other planets...somehow i cant see you prioritzing anyone other than 8:3 in that situation...which kind of makes your statement "we will only def versus Vision" redundant, no?

just curious :)

Cronix 27 Apr 2010 18:15

Theres only one way to find out Colt!

Patrikc 27 Apr 2010 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3191191)
Takes a man to fight a fight and child to go fetch his friend's yes im looking at u!

So you're saying a man threatened some children, and you are now upset that the children gang up on him?

Firebird 27 Apr 2010 19:22

Read it again pal :)

_Kila_ 27 Apr 2010 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3191175)
Apprime solve their politics in an unorthodox way yes. We often raid top planets and gals just because its a challenge. This round it led to a lot of whining from planets/gals we roided, instead of sucking it up and deal with it. Our response to this whining will always be the same,which is:

Shut the **** up, if you want to have a war because your precious planet lost some rocks, please bring your alliance we will gladly fight you.

We are not afraid of a war, but if a larger tag struggle to fight us then maybe they should just **** off and hit something easier, not run around like crying mamasboys and have everyone else do the job for them.

SUCK IT UP AND PLAY ON!

So you threaten everyone, come to the forums and whine when they hit you and then tell others to suck it up? and to think at one point I was convinced you weren't shit.

Patrikc 27 Apr 2010 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3191197)
Read it again pal :)

I think you should read our conversation of last night again. :/

You still say it's pathetic (not with that word exactly) that 5 alliances gang up on Apprime. But it was Apprime that provoked all of these alliances. In other words, we didn't 'fetch our friends' - these 'friends' were already on Apprime's doorstep waiting for cardi.

Apprime made its own bed and now has to lie in it.

t3k 27 Apr 2010 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt (Post 3191192)
So..which will you defend if 8:3 get incomings and then Vision hit your other planets...somehow i cant see you prioritzing anyone other than 8:3 in that situation...which kind of makes your statement "we will only def versus Vision" redundant, no?

just curious :)

The easiest way to work it would be to get NewDawn to hit 8:3 (who they're not going to defend against) and then get Vision to hit random other App gals, who they're not going to prioritize against.

Shit, does this mean everyone gets to land?

WHICH IS IT? THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG, GOD DAMNIT?!

t3k 27 Apr 2010 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrikc (Post 3191200)
Apprime made its own bed and now has to lie in it.

Do you really think cardi needs any encouragement to lie? Isn't that, amongst others, what got him in to this trouble in the first place?

Firebird 27 Apr 2010 19:46

As i said last night and still agree it is retarded what the uni is doing, all dancing to one alliances tune yet these allies have there blindfolds on and in my personall and not anyone elses opinion i believe it to cowardess that has driven them to this but i agree flying around bashing everyone is gonna upset people!! and lets face it even if app hadnt just javing cardi in ally is enough for uni to be upset it would seem

lokken 27 Apr 2010 19:56

Apprime can always attack Vision if it matters that much to them, but reading the above, they've only themselves to blame really. Attacking each other is also a bit counterproductive - 53 of 133 Apprime and Vision planets share galaxies with the other alliance, which is nearly 40%. It's been fairly obvious there are close ties between both alliances and those ties don't really exist for their respective tags' benefit - they're purely concerned with personal score.

All Vision have done is take a fortunate political situation and exploit it to the maximum and win. A pure political victory. You have to be lucky when you're at the level of Vision, but they've done it and fair play to them, even if it is excruciatingly dull.

As for the rest. Mass deletion of Apprime might open the game up politically to change the outcome. But really when we've alliances cutting their nose to spite their face you might as well end the ticks now.

Patrikc 27 Apr 2010 19:57

"Just having cardi in Apprime" wouldn't be enough, having cardi speak (threaten) on behalf of Apprime is.

The thing is, intimidation works up to a certain point, because no alliance wants to 'feel the wrath' of Apprime on its own. But at and beyond that certain point, when several of the intimidated alliances gather together, it turns on you.

Apprime could've also played 'nice politics' with a few alliances, but instead they chose to upset the entire universe. That's fine and all if they want to do it that way, and now they'll suffer the consequences.

There's nothing cowardly about it. If you don't have the quality or skill to beat someone, then numbers are just as viable a tactic.

JonnyBGood 27 Apr 2010 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3191204)
As i said last night and still agree it is retarded what the uni is doing, all dancing to one alliances tune

No, they're not. We just all happen to be in the middle of the same dance.

lokken 27 Apr 2010 20:06

Here's the dance by the way

DrunkenViking 27 Apr 2010 20:12

i lolled at least

Edit;
Purely because i love the hustle

Firebird 27 Apr 2010 20:40

Dunno i just saw it from my own view and as it was a public forum voiced my opinion maybe i am wrong maybe i am rite. It has just become about numbers not skill in anyway.

p.s we all know liths need brits to make them function properly!

Cronix 27 Apr 2010 21:48

I dont get all the whining either, as obviously Cardi's political style was always based on raw fear :devil: bound to piss someone off eventually as the past wud also reveal!

doesnt change the fact tho, that ganging 350 ish vs 48 can never be considered a very honorable win? :P

... tho I wudnt announce Vision winners of the round yet...

Tri 27 Apr 2010 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken (Post 3191210)

lol!

R e s p e c t.

JonnyBGood 27 Apr 2010 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cronix (Post 3191219)
I dont get all the whining either, as obviously Cardi's political style was always based on raw fear :devil: bound to piss someone off eventually as the past wud also reveal!

I think you're confusing raw fear with something more akin to worrying about a bowel infection.

Quote:

doesnt change the fact tho, that ganging 350 ish vs 48 can never be considered a very honorable win? :P
Honour is what losers whine about and winners never worry about. I don't remember us worrying about it last round when our block actually ended up being bigger than the opposing one, despite the fact we were #1 with a clear lead the whole time.

Cronix 27 Apr 2010 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3191221)
Honour is what losers whine about and winners never worry about. I don't remember us worrying about it last round when our block actually ended up being bigger than the opposing one, despite the fact we were #1 with a clear lead the whole time.

Ending up being bigger, by completely raping opposition to the ground is QUITE different from the current situation tho? :P

Honour is what real winners put over victory itself ;)

Go watch 300 ffs!

Mzyxptlk 27 Apr 2010 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cronix (Post 3191222)
Go watch 300 ffs!

You realise the 300 lost, right?

JonnyBGood 27 Apr 2010 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cronix (Post 3191222)
Ending up being bigger, by completely raping opposition to the ground is QUITE different from the current situation tho? :P

Honour is what real winners put over victory itself ;)

Go watch 300 ffs!

As far as I remember it was the persians who used the spies and shit, not the spartans :(

In a war game honour is entirely personal. Personally I'd never go into vacation mode to avoid incs. Personally I wouldn't sms people in different alliances recall messages because they happened to be defending against me/my alliance. Personally I'd never run around threatening far smaller alliances with incoming because they said something mean about me. Doesn't mean anyone else has to follow the beat of my drum though.

Cronix 27 Apr 2010 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3191223)
You realise the 300 lost, right?

as u seem to be serious, Ill explain it to u... they lost with HONOUR, and SO WILL WE! ;)

Cronix 27 Apr 2010 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3191224)

In a war game honour is entirely personal. Personally I'd never go into vacation mode to avoid incs. Personally I wouldn't sms people in different alliances recall messages because they happened to be defending against me/my alliance. Personally I'd never run around threatening far smaller alliances with incoming because they said something mean about me. Doesn't mean anyone else has to follow the beat of my drum though.

God knows I did not always agree with Cardi's methods (assuming some of ur examples are based on him) , but gotta have respect for his style of play, despite the complete lack of polite social skills :P

imagine if noone in uni had balls, for gods sake I was almost bored to death until now :banana:

Knight Theamion 27 Apr 2010 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cronix (Post 3191226)
God knows I did not always agree with Cardi's methods (assuming some of ur examples are based on him) , but gotta have respect for his style of play, despite the complete lack of polite social skills :P

imagine if noone in uni had balls, for gods sake I was almost bored to death until now :banana:

we thank yoshika too.
and forest.

JonnyBGood 27 Apr 2010 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cronix (Post 3191226)

Sure, I like some of what he does. Hell it's not like anything cardi learned that was useful he didn't learn from me! And talking shit to alliances the same size or bigger than you I can respect, although in some cases it's retarded. But none of those examples I listed I respect at all.

Quote:

This doesn't make much sense to be honest. It's hardly like apprime were out there living the brave solo fight while they made mostly fenced galaxies and then NAPed DLR.

HaNzI 27 Apr 2010 23:32

Lets get things straight though.

Vision was hitting apprime planets. Thats fair enough since the planets who were outside vision gals, were free targets in galraids. We knew this and covered the incs without dwelling about it. A deal is a deal.
One morning we had a TP around 0600 gametime or so, and we picked a fat gal with no Apprimes in. p3n/ct/nd/vsn/oddr were represented.
If you sit on 2500 roids when Apprime has TP, you can bet on that some people will build some decent waves and try to hit that. This happened and Vision did not defend him, which lead to roids lost. BUHU!

The agreement was never broken from either side. I doubt that the fleets launched on our planets from vision was just for entertainment. They wanted to get roids too, thats the whole idea of attacking.

Almeida 27 Apr 2010 23:39

Ok, i came back after ~18 rounds and i am amazed that ppl learned nothing. The ONLY alliance which did absolutly everything right is Vision. Their Round Win is certain since they napped ND. What amazes me are the following things:

Why is anyone surprised that Cardi handles politics like a girl on her period?
Why is ND still happy to settle for #2 instead of growing some balls and fight?
Why didn't I vacation mode earlier in this piss boring round?
Why do some ppl on AD still believe that they are gods biggest gift while they are nothing more than sorry creatures?

HaNzI 27 Apr 2010 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3191228)
This doesn't make much sense to be honest. It's hardly like apprime were out there living the brave solo fight while they made mostly fenced galaxies and then NAPed DLR.

Apprime wanted to fight Ascendancy, but you chickened out and chose to dwell on it until you had the chance to bring multiple alliances along.

Fact is that Apprime is the only alliance that has never participated in a block whos only purpose is to destroy another alliance. Apprime dont break NAPs or lie, if we say we are gonna do something we do it. Honestly i dont respect the Ascendancy it used to be, it is run by pussies now.
Remember in round 30 and 31, where everyone were so holy about being alone, yelling bad things about the block and how unfair things were. A few of us still live by that word, and will never participate in such a sad crusade.

Ascendancy as it is now are hypocrites. You sir jonny are the worst, and should keep your mouth shut, as you in several occasions have bitched on about the big block hammering on your door.

JonnyBGood 27 Apr 2010 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3191231)
Apprime wanted to fight Ascendancy, but you chickened out and chose to dwell on it until you had the chance to bring multiple alliances along.

Fact is that Apprime is the only alliance that has never participated in a block whos only purpose is to destroy another alliance. Apprime dont break NAPs or lie, if we say we are gonna do something we do it. Honestly i dont respect the Ascendancy it used to be, it is run by pussies now.
Remember in round 30 and 31, where everyone were so holy about being alone, yelling bad things about the block and how unfair things were. A few of us still live by that word, and will never participate in such a sad crusade.

Ascendancy as it is now are hypocrites. You sir jonny are the worst, and should keep your mouth shut, as you in several occasions have bitched on about the big block hammering on your door.

:crymeariver:

HaNzI 28 Apr 2010 00:14

You got it wrong dude, we have sucked this up a long time ago and we made plans on how to make the best of it. I dont expect you and your squad here to like what i'm saying, but its ****ing accurate thats for sure!

Sun_Tzu 28 Apr 2010 00:39

Quote:

Wow...talk about ret-conning reality there...****ing hell...

t3k 28 Apr 2010 01:17

Quote:

Holy crap HaNzI, I just thought you were an idiot - you're outright dellusional :o

HeimdallR 28 Apr 2010 01:24

Quote:

Apprime does bully small alliances, well most of the top 5 do. Threatening us with mass extinction when we hit one off there gals. Wich is really funny seeing most of us don't give a **** if we do well in PA or not.
Have to say i always liked my time in ascendancy (r28 and r32 i believe), and can't see that alliance be much worse off with all the pissers that went to apprime.