Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Good Luck Everyone... (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197385)

Assassin 23 Jan 2009 19:51

Good Luck Everyone...

Well i thought tbh i would post here.

As we all know of course this is going to be the last ever round of Planetarion, and what a fantastic ride it has been especially for myself. I am happy to say i have tasken part in every single round, either as a peon, officer of an alliance, HC or even of course as a member of the PA team itself. And i have enjoyed every moment of this game.

I have grew up with some of you players tbh, i started this game as a child, and i guess at the age of 22 almost turning 23 i still am compared to some of you (hi Kafka) :p But the truth is you may dislike me, or of course like me, but its been a pleasure meeting every single player over my time in PA. Especially when i got stabbed a year and a half ago and i got all those great messages on the forum left for me and all those cards sent to me. That really does show this is a fantastic community

And i do hope this game will continue as a new project with the same code and many of us do continue to play, but from me i just wanted to wish everyone a great last round of Planetarion, and i hope you all enjoy it.

Assassin

Mystic 23 Jan 2009 19:54

Re: Good Luck Everyone...

Wooot!! What he said :D life would be a very different place without the pa community... kudos to all that have been an active part of this entertaining world away from RL :D

[ND]Disc 23 Jan 2009 20:00

hey mate, I have also played from the age of 12/13 til now at still the tender age of 21!! Ofcourse you have some idiots in the community, but overall the community is why the majority of us play this game, although its quickly disappearing, people still have ties outside of irc (msn, facebook, skype) etc. I've made a few "friends" who i will continue to speak to with or without planetarion!

Hiall 23 Jan 2009 20:00

Its certainly been a journey Assman, and a fun journey at that.. Somehow started playing this game when i was 12 ah how time flies!!
Good luck everyone its been fun!

stay_posi 23 Jan 2009 20:15

you still owe me a laptop

Nadar 23 Jan 2009 22:11

oh, I vaguely remember the thread about you getting stabbed. How bad was it? Where were you stabbed? Does it hurt as much as it sounds like?

t3k 23 Jan 2009 22:45

My post was better.

TaucRedFox 24 Jan 2009 05:30

I remember when you were a young fellow and joined ROCK. And I also remember when Flying Foxes beat Assassins! Bwahahaha!

Was a great run, eh?

Knight Theamion 24 Jan 2009 15:41

I have a healthy loathing for this community and meeting its members in real life.

It keeps me sane and not socially backward.

Hosie 25 Jan 2009 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Theamion (Post 3163854)
I have a healthy loathing for this community and meeting its members in real life.

Worried about your sister I guess?

DigitalZero 26 Jan 2009 14:26

Same to you Assassin. Its been a great 10 year run.

Exode 27 Jan 2009 08:09

Planetarion is ending :O?