Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Planetarion Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   wasnt? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=162575)

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 18:03

wasnt?

wasnt rabba closed?

then why?

+ EXTREMELY SECRET AND UNKNOWN COORDS THAT NO ONE AT ALL KNOWS (xx:xx:xx) *

[edit]Coords! :eek: - Jester[/edit]

Klendau II 6 Apr 2003 18:13

Didn't Spinner but those ammendments up in the rules?

If you're HC of any Weet alliance, then cheating rules do not apply to you.

I thought everyone knew that!

Scouse 6 Apr 2003 18:13

He's scanable too, which I assume means he's been reopened.

I can't even begin to say how uttely utterly ridiculous it would be if he were open again.

AlbinoSquirrel 6 Apr 2003 18:15

Quote:

Originally posted by Scouse
He's scanable too, which I assume means he's been reopened.

I can't even begin to say how uttely utterly ridiculous it would be if he were open again.

It's probably because "the rules weren't clearly defined with regards to farming" at the time he was closed.

in other words, set free due to mistrial.

Jester 6 Apr 2003 18:15

Hey Scouse, it seems cheaters do prosper (unless their name is Killmark), between us we should have enough credibility to cheat like mad without getting caught. Wanna make an alliance for round 10?

Jester

G.K Zhukov 6 Apr 2003 18:18

k, this tells us its cool to be cheating... hohoho

Im sure Rabba didnt know he had cheated

:e_chick:

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 18:19

hehe, well its not fear. he have even got his roids back..

damn

http://www.pilkara.com/rank.php?acti...ck&x=1&y=3&z=1

Scouse 6 Apr 2003 18:25

Quote:

Originally posted by Jester
Hey Scouse, it seems cheaters do prosper (unless their name is Killmark), between us we should have enough credibility to cheat like mad without getting caught. Wanna make an alliance for round 10?

Jester

Maybe if we tell PA that each of our members are going to have 5 accounts each, instead of the standard one, then we might get a discount.

Am I right in assuming that Rabba is some stupid idiot who didn't know that he was farming because it wasn't forced into him through abuse and torture?

Cochese 6 Apr 2003 18:27

This is a travesty.

I am incredibly dissapointed at the Creators' lack of judgment in this matter.

Jester 6 Apr 2003 18:30

Hey, look on the bright side, maybe they're just giving it all back to him so it hurts even more when they just speed delete the account in a few hours.

Jester

Razorback 6 Apr 2003 18:30

Will TU be announced winner of r7 now ?

Pathetic is the word we all look for, shame Zeus is gone.

cypher 6 Apr 2003 18:31

they actually re-opened him??????

how ****ing sad..... i wonder if eclipse will help us with this problem aswell, i might actually respect that then.

i wonder... you re-opened 1 player now .. and how many will just quit over this? thx prince and other creators... nice way of showing you support cheating

i wonder if anyone has any decensy left in the ''staff" of creators...
you idiots gonna give us some official reason why you allow cheating? so the rest of us can do same?

any terrans around wanting to send me some demeters and peggies.. widowmakers are welcome aswell btw... no zik/xan DE plz... it's not very usefull...thx

Zh|l 6 Apr 2003 18:32

What a sham. Looks like it was okay to fleet farm then.

I'll look forward to exploiting the rules that arent "defined clearly" next round.

Razorback 6 Apr 2003 18:34

Btw automatic bot use is not defined by the rules neither are launchscripts and hacking planetarion database.

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 18:34

Well what the creators are showing now is not what admins is suposed to do!

ADMINS get your self some respect and start a deleting raid!

There are many that should be deleted out there, as nobody has anything to fear.

Zh|l 6 Apr 2003 18:36

Quote:

Originally posted by Razorback
Btw automatic bot use is not defined by the rules neither are launchscripts and hacking planetarion database.
Hacking the planetarion database would be covered by normal law in it being illegal.

The other two are 'common sense' however. Anyone who plays Planetarion would kno- oh wait.

virogenesis 6 Apr 2003 18:47

/me goes to k4ck the db to get a uber kewl fl33t ph33r me as the rules say that hacking the server & increasing my fleet count is not allowed.

"HOW FECKING SAD PA CREW YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT"

I have played by the rules all round & yet some 1 who has cheated is in the lead I am sorry but I refuse to play next round & others will agree with me on this as this is utter cr*p.

The fact that he did something to gain the place he did is rather sad & if you are not going to delete the account the best you could do is reduce his score & size.

Otherwise you will not be setting a very good example to the rest of pa.

Atm I believe that you will gwt more cheaters now.

Quote:

Hacking the planetarion database would be covered by normal law in it being illegal.
True..but in the rules it does not cover this fully & u can just say you was unaware of this.

Zh|l 6 Apr 2003 18:49

Quote:

Originally posted by virogenesis
/me goes to k4ck the db to get a uber kewl fl33t ph33r me as the rules say that hacking the server & increasing my fleet count is not allowed.

"HOW FECKING SAD PA CREW YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT"

I have played by the rules all round & yet some 1 who has cheated is in the lead I am sorry but I refuse to play next round & others will agree with me on this as this is utter cr*p.

The fact that he did something to gain the place he did is rather sad & if you are not going to delete the account the best you could do is reduce his score & size.

Otherwise you will not be setting a very good example to the rest of pa.

Atm I believe that you will gwt more cheaters now.

Cheating is clearly an illusion. If you dont believe you are cheating, then you arent.

Or something.

Psi_K 6 Apr 2003 18:51

Quote:

Originally posted by Zh|l
What a sham. Looks like it was okay to fleet farm then.

I'll look forward to exploiting the rules that arent "defined clearly" next round.

Number of r10 players, 4000.
Number of r10 players playing Zik, 2000.
Number of Farms in r10, 2000.
% of real players playing Zik, 100%

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Zh|l 6 Apr 2003 18:52

Quote:

Originally posted by Psi_K

I wonder what they'll do to someone who fleet farms now. He/she can simply claim he/she has never been to the portal and if the previous #1 player did it, then why cant he?

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 18:53

Quote:

Originally posted by Psi_K

true true...

Sirad 6 Apr 2003 18:54

whats norwegian for you ****ing retards ( i want to send it to galaxy 1 1 , as the rules are only posted in english anyone who dosent have a english native language can feel free to say what ever yhey want now.

at0mic.c0w 6 Apr 2003 18:55

i hope some1 only clicked the wrong button...

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 18:55

you can write "Faens rævhøl"

Zh|l 6 Apr 2003 18:56

Quote:

Originally posted by sirad
whats norwegian for y o u fuc k ing retards ( i want to send it to galaxy 1 1 , as the rules are only posted in english anyone who dosent have a english native language can feel free to say what ever yhey want now.
Good idea. Abuse in different languages is not disallowed. Why not use make-believe languages like Klingon and Elvish also whilst we are at it.

Ap0k 6 Apr 2003 18:59

so as i was saying, i got a few farms up in the high clusters. 'course they arent farms. i dont know what farming is, but ppl tend to call them that.

so hows about i just get some fleet off em, ill actually mail prince and say "hey look! im farming!!(at least thats what the ppl tell me)" then since the round is so crap, to save myself going into vac mode and looking like a quitter/deserter/other, he can stick me into 'closed' mode for a few days and take some of the fleet off me (ahoy vac mode part 2), then i can come back out, get my fleet back, maybe some extra roids (ill tell him i have 4x the amount i had) and all will be well!

rockin :up:

not

cypher 6 Apr 2003 19:00

funny thing is... people are perfectly allowed to cheat in round 10 aswell anyways...

seeing as legally planetarion can't change their rules after someone has paid for it and seeing as alot of people have paid for round 10 and 9 at once... they have no legal ground to change anything

btw i suggest we give rabba about 1000 roids which he has not been able to roid/farm in the time he was closed
i also suggest about 400 demeters and 900 pegasus maybe some vultures and widowmakers are a nice idea

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 19:02

weee then i get higher ranked next round, just need some moneh to pay for me farms.

Sirad 6 Apr 2003 19:06

so is this the time to ask for backloged ships we could have had from farming ?

but since we all KNEW it was wrong because of the MANY announcements to that fact and were not STUPID we dident do it but it now appears it WAS allowed.

G.K Zhukov 6 Apr 2003 19:10

Its a great day for the future of Planetarion.

Cochese 6 Apr 2003 19:11

R10 has so much potential, game-wise, but I fear it will be lost on the amount of disenfranchised players to who leave after this sham of a round.

rnd|One 6 Apr 2003 19:29

I'm truly disappointed at the turn of events.

Ship and roid farming has been perfectly valid until today.

Big applause for Spinner & Prince and crew.

Gayle29uk 6 Apr 2003 19:39

This is the biggest load of **** I have ever seen.

Storebo 6 Apr 2003 19:43

Can't people just calm down with all this ****?
Sick of reading threads like this...
First post = "this sucks"
Second post = "yeah it really does"
Third post = "i agree, it sucks"
etc...

Gayle29uk 6 Apr 2003 19:44

Quote:

Originally posted by Storebo

A proven cheat is reopened and you expect me to be happy about it?

Not gonna happen.

Beast-of-War 6 Apr 2003 19:55

pathetic

Leshy 6 Apr 2003 20:00

The :bunny: is :mad:

Ad0 6 Apr 2003 20:05

I dont know what to say... apart from it seems that the creators have no balls... to do this makes a mockery of the people who do follow the rules... what reason do people have to play fair.. or even to play this sh*te rule'less game.

Prince = lame
Spinner = lame
Zeus = where the fcuk are u.. come back all is forgiven.

MelAn 6 Apr 2003 20:06

:down: :down: :down: :confused: :down: :down: :down:

..taking roids/score away >>> giving roids/score back >>>> Closing him >>>> Open account again & taking some score away.

...or did i understood anything wrong?

That sounds pretty much like kindergarten...:(

Scouse 6 Apr 2003 20:07

Quote:

etc...

Storebo sucks.

(I hope the next couple of posters are semi intelligent)

Ad0 6 Apr 2003 20:08

Quote:

etc...

I guess 90% of the people playing this game and posting on these boards are sick of reading threads with you in period... crawl back in your hole and allow discussion on a subject that is important to the people still playing.

Ad0 6 Apr 2003 20:12

Quote:

Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
It's probably because "the rules weren't clearly defined with regards to farming" at the time he was closed.

in other words, set free due to mistrial.

The rules are as defined as they need to be, english law defined that things of this nature do not need to be known by all parties only that they are capable of being known and reasonably displayed.

It could be compared to the 'park at your own risk' sign in a carpark, everyone doesnt have to see it for it to apply, only that it has to be displayed somewhere readable.

I have known in some way or another than ship farming is illegal since it was defained .

Kalle 6 Apr 2003 20:33

this is really disappointing.

get some peeps with balls to your pa team that deal with multis/farmers, etc. for round X !!!

:down:

ParraCida 6 Apr 2003 20:46

So for if you farm ships, use them to steal roids and get caught. You just have to give back your farmed ships?

He is no better of then he would be had he not cheated, therefore there is no punishment at all.

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 20:52

*looking forwrd to creators hour*

-CP- 6 Apr 2003 21:08

Quote:

Originally posted by Zh|l
I wonder what they'll do to someone who fleet farms now. He/she can simply claim he/she has never been to the portal and if the previous #1 player did it, then why cant he?

Don't be a retard Zhil.. now ship farming has been added to the official planetarion rules.. Not even you could get out of that one..

Kalle 6 Apr 2003 21:10

Quote:

Originally posted by -CP-
Don't be a retard Zhil.. now ship farming has been added to the official planetarion rules.. Not even you could get out of that one..
and it wasnt before?

(boards, ch, .......)

-CP- 6 Apr 2003 21:12

Quote:

Originally posted by Kalle
and it wasnt before?

(boards, ch, .......)

Read the post again.. I can't be bothered explaining it to you..

Confraria 6 Apr 2003 21:14

Quote:

Originally posted by Klendau II
Didn't Spinner but those ammendments up in the rules?

If you're HC of any Weet alliance, then cheating rules do not apply to you.

I thought everyone knew that!

whining whining whining.... stfu allready.

Lost roids? get over with it.

MadeMan 6 Apr 2003 21:20

Quote:

Originally posted by Confraria
whining whining whining.... stfu allready.

Lost roids? get over with it.

What an attitude! q_p