Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Recruitment (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Denial returning for r29 (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196964)

VenoX 19 Sep 2008 12:12

Denial returning for r29

Denial shall be returning to PA in the coming round.

Our aims remain simple, to play to the best of our ability and fight for the top alliance ranks.

Recruitment is open to all former Denial players, new players will need vouches and/or an interview. See the @'s in #denial for more details or questions.

On behalf of the Denial HC team.

jerome 19 Sep 2008 14:06

Re: Denial returning for r29

still in denial i see

lol

Veedeejem! 19 Sep 2008 19:25

Count me in!

maybe...

Kenny 19 Sep 2008 20:00

Good luck and have a fun round.

M0RPH3US 19 Sep 2008 20:33

yay :banana:

but what about naming it KittyCats or CareBunnies ? :bunny:

Assassin 20 Sep 2008 08:40

and the hc this time is?

Gary 20 Sep 2008 12:46

Cheater 1, Cheater 2 and Cheater 3.

CBA 20 Sep 2008 12:47

Welcome back Carebears

ReLogic 20 Sep 2008 12:51

Found any DC's yet?

.Disc. 20 Sep 2008 13:06

Long gone the time where people actually welcomed an alliance back to Planetarion.

Pitty the fools that waste their time with feeble attempts at poor propoganda!

Makhil 20 Sep 2008 13:07

good luck to the ex carebeavers... or whatever

Assassin 20 Sep 2008 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Disc. (Post 3155620)
Long gone the time where people actually welcomed an alliance back to Planetarion.

Pitty the fools that waste their time with feeble attempts at poor propoganda!

actually i didnt state if i was glad or not that Denial was returning. but, as their origonal hc got closed last time and quite frankly i wouldnt trust them as i far as i could throw them i was just curious who the new HC were. anyway gl etc.

And Venox thank you for the neg rep correct you were not closed, but you never answered my question (ie the rest of the other hc were closed so are they HC again?)

Ceadrath 20 Sep 2008 14:41

wb!

p.s. was i the only one expecting lots of :salute: :salute: and 'Only joking!' to be written :(

stay_posi 20 Sep 2008 17:28

:up:

Vladel 20 Sep 2008 17:33

Good luck.

HaNzI 20 Sep 2008 21:34

I hope Asc plays next round then

Game^ 21 Sep 2008 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3155652)
I hope Asc plays next round then

Not to take the thread off track or anything, but why?

Hunterrrr 21 Sep 2008 13:35

ur mum

HaNzI 21 Sep 2008 13:58

because there is no other alliance then asc that can play denial 1 vs 1

Willzzz 21 Sep 2008 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNzI (Post 3155676)
because there is no other alliance then asc that can play denial 1 vs 1

Now this is of course a recuitment thread and i really really tried not to post a negative post on this thread but im sorry the above is just laughable. Denial wouldnt come anywhere near Ascs league im sorry. You had one 'decent' win. But that doesnt mean you can claim to be even close to the likes of exi, 1up, legion, fury and even asc. Thats just a fact.

But anyway gud luck etc.

.Disc. 21 Sep 2008 16:13

Willz, as far as I can tell you have misinterpreted what Hanzi was saying. I think he was referring to alliances currently playing Planetarion rather than alliances from the past. No one in Denial has stated that the alliance is as good/better than the likes of Fury/eXi/Legion, as quite frankly, its not true.

What I would say is though, that I think Asc vs Den would be a good hard fought war, with no other input from any players other than the 75 for Denial and 75 for Ascendancy. But to judge that would be stupid as it never happens like that, and never will.

HaNzI 21 Sep 2008 16:56

Exactly Disc :)

if we look on how the 4-5 last rounds have developed then its no doubt the only 2 alliances that can fight eachother in a war is Denial and Asc, although i think Asc have a small advantage in their playerbase.

cha^ 24 Sep 2008 06:39

:up:

Liam is hawt btw.

David ur not but i lub your tie! :devil:

And its amazing how people still carry with that so called "cheating" not like it helped anything at all. Besides they got deleted, so it didn't help Denial to win, just made it harder.

Onim 24 Sep 2008 07:16

Yay! we're back!

no more carebearstares, time for some action again

Hosie 24 Sep 2008 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by cha^ (Post 3155844)
And its amazing how people still carry with that so called "cheating" not like it helped anything at all. Besides they got deleted, so it didn't help Denial to win, just made it harder.

Yeah, cheating is fine if you do it badly!

cha^ 24 Sep 2008 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hosie (Post 3155850)
Yeah, cheating is fine if you do it badly!

Yes, that was my point. :salute:

They're still letting people keep ships in produ with abusing the "add remove "bug"". You should call 95% of the people in PA community as cheaters then imho.. :devil:

VenoX 24 Sep 2008 11:06

This isnt a thread to discuss the past and repeat ourselves, this is about Denials return to PA for r29 and we're all rather looking forward to it. Thanks to the more mature people for the good luck wishes and welcome backs.

CBA 24 Sep 2008 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willzzz (Post 3155684)
Now this is of course a recuitment thread and i really really tried not to post a negative post on this thread but im sorry the above is just laughable. Denial wouldnt come anywhere near Ascs league im sorry. You had one 'decent' win. But that doesnt mean you can claim to be even close to the likes of exi, 1up, legion, fury and even asc. Thats just a fact.

But anyway gud luck etc.

Will your really sad, in every dam post you make you have to spurt stuff out about legion, yet they are long dead, sorry to say it, buts it true, DEAD..

Assassin 24 Sep 2008 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenoX (Post 3155855)
This isnt a thread to discuss the past and repeat ourselves, this is about Denials return to PA for r29 and we're all rather looking forward to it. Thanks to the more mature people for the good luck wishes and welcome backs.

If this was aimed at me i didnt of course mean to be honest to 'offend' you in any shape or form (appears i have compared to what ive heard on irc latley with my name keep been mentioned by you) all i simply asked was who are the hc this round surely thats a respectable question to ask on a recuitment thread? i was just curious. Anyway gud luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3155863)
Will your really sad, in every dam post you make you have to spurt stuff out about legion, yet they are long dead, sorry to say it, buts it true, DEAD..

Unless you were in legion (ie you wasnt) you dont know what hes reffering to. The community isnt actually dead it still plays other games. So that point is proven wrong. And he has as much right as to bring up legions famous history in PA as everyone else does when they mention such allies as exi and 1up in every round row. Anyway back on topic..

RuBBeR 25 Sep 2008 11:39

gl and hf denial, you'll need it :salute:

ElAlan 25 Sep 2008 12:37

Good luck there Denial types!

ATRO 27 Sep 2008 21:11

Glad to see another alliance returning. GL Denial and hf, one of the more skillful of recent alliances return.

HOWEVER! why mention you hope Asc are around next round? I assume because you already know they won't be playing at the same level?

Seriously guys, you have skill aplenty amongst your ranks but don't kid yourselves you could hope to live with an Asc tag playing hardcore.

In my lowly opinion (I haven't been in a top tier alliance but feel I have observed enough through my time here) Denial are the most active alliance in Planetarion over recent times and will win the round unless Asc can be arsed to win two rounds running.

Again sorry for my mid reply rant, play well Denial, you guys do play hard and would be respected more if it were done with a modicum of graciousness.

Good Luck!

VenoX 28 Sep 2008 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATRO (Post 3156042)
HOWEVER! why mention you hope Asc are around next round? I assume because you already know they won't be playing at the same level?

Seriously guys, you have skill aplenty amongst your ranks but don't kid yourselves you could hope to live with an Asc tag playing hardcore.

HaNzI isn't a member of Denial for this coming round and therefore doesn't speak for us. His opinion on Denial/Asc whatever is his own, and only his own, whatever truths it may or may not hold.

We do appreciate the kind words though from the both of you.

Vladel 29 Sep 2008 20:08

Firstly Legion will always be the greatest ally to have graced this game in all it's history and probably will always be. Thus willzzz has every right to celebrate the accolades we who were legion have shared.

Secondly: as for ascs dominance this round, i beleive that it was a lack of quality opposition that accounts for just as much of their sucess as their ability and i do congratulate them for their victory.

Finally: This thread is about the return of denial whom i am happy to call my home once i finish this round with ND and, while i don't directly speak for denial i would say that we won't be making anyones life easy :P

Colt 29 Sep 2008 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladel (Post 3156109)
Firstly Legion will always be the greatest ally to have graced this game in all it's history and probably will always be. Thus willzzz has every right to celebrate the accolades we who were legion have shared.

Fury might have something to say about that.....maybe 1up/eXi/Bluetuba also

Quote:

Secondly: as for ascs dominance this round, i beleive that it was a lack of quality opposition that accounts for just as much of their sucess as their ability and i do congratulate them for their victory.

You can only play what is put in front of you etc....

Gl denial next rd..

HaNzI 1 Oct 2008 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenoX (Post 3156049)
HaNzI isn't a member of Denial for this coming round and therefore doesn't speak for us. His opinion on Denial/Asc whatever is his own, and only his own, whatever truths it may or may not hold.

We do appreciate the kind words though from the both of you.

Atleast im sure about what alliance i wont bother to apply for then :|

tobbe 1 Oct 2008 19:05

good luck to u all =)

jelle 1 Oct 2008 19:20

good luck all carebearzzz!

.Disc. 2 Oct 2008 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelle (Post 3156201)
good luck all carebearzzz!

very little of the denial for r29 even played carebears :D

Secondly, get over it :D

Ty for the goodluck though, no matter if it was tongue in cheek :D

Mistwraith 2 Oct 2008 19:00

Not more video's pls :)

Good luck Denial

horn 11 Oct 2008 02:57

your recruitment channel requires a password. are you full?

eksero 11 Oct 2008 03:15

it shouldn't of been keyed :/
fixed now!

VampiriA 11 Oct 2008 10:07

yay Denial \o/
gl :)

SUFC 13 Oct 2008 12:28

Woohoo!!!
And GL ofc!