Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Christmas round (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199130)

t3k 12 Dec 2010 20:36

Christmas round

I know there aren't going to be any alliance rankings this mini round, but are any alliances going to be playing?

JonnyBGood 12 Dec 2010 20:49

Re: Christmas round

I know that even though there aren't going to be any alliance rankings this mini round, there will be some alliances playing.

And let me declare right now you people are complete faggots.

t3k 12 Dec 2010 21:17

Ok, so I should have specified 'which ones' then...

Makhil 13 Dec 2010 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3202495)

:up:

Rinoa 13 Dec 2010 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood (Post 3202495)
I know that even though there aren't going to be any alliance rankings this mini round, there will be some alliances playing.

So by that measure I take it your Gal is gonna target other Asc? Haha rudolphshit if ever i heard it.

Just becuase we have a few people who are dedicated and active after the previous round does not mean we are faggots. And if we happen to all share a common hatred of Asc along the way well ill drink some mulled wine to that! Happy Hunnukah!

lokken 14 Dec 2010 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoa (Post 3202521)
So by that measure I take it your Gal is gonna target other Asc? Haha rudolphshit if ever i heard it.

Just becuase we have a few people who are dedicated and active after the previous round does not mean we are faggots. And if we happen to all share a common hatred of Asc along the way well ill drink some mulled wine to that! Happy Hunnukah!

It's a ****ing galaxy competition. Play in the spirit that the game is intended and hey build your alliances as you go along. As all the captain serious methods of playing are just inappropriate.

Incredibly we can play against each other and not take it personally.

t3k 14 Dec 2010 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken (Post 3202523)

If it's not personal, it's not Planetarion.

CBA 14 Dec 2010 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken (Post 3202523)
It's a ****ing galaxy competition. Play in the spirit that the game is intended and hey build your alliances as you go along. As all the captain serious methods of playing are just inappropriate.

I think Rinoa was simply stating how, if you're in a channel with 30+ people in 8man galaxys it's unlikely you'll be targetting each other and I'd go as far to say, there will be *some* cooperation.

JonnyBGood 14 Dec 2010 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoa (Post 3202521)

I'm not playing planetarion over christmas and new years. But yes, if I was, we'd target anyone.

Edit: It's amusing how pa has gotten so bad that rinoa seems to consider himself as part of some sort of "elite". What next, cba giving advice on politics?

Rinoa 14 Dec 2010 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBA (Post 3202532)
I think Rinoa was simply stating how, if you're in a channel with 30+ people in 8man galaxys it's unlikely you'll be targetting each other and I'd go as far to say, there will be *some* cooperation.

Yes pretty much the point I was trying to make.

If you dont ike it JBG then get online and do something about instead of barking out forlorn warcries from your glasshouse that is the Irish economy. Dont let fractional reserve lending ruin your xmas plans!

JonnyBGood 14 Dec 2010 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoa (Post 3202553)
If you dont ike it JBG then get online and do something about instead of barking out forlorn warcries from your glasshouse that is the Irish economy. Dont let fractional reserve lending ruin your xmas plans!

I'd say something witty here but why bother when an aposiopesis would do just as well...