Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GD Axis of Evil (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=194278)

All Systems Go 13 Apr 2007 21:10

GD Axis of Evil

There seems to be a lot of hostility around at the moment so I have made this thread. To avoid massive generalisations and massive beuracracy if everyone makes a post here then Texan can separate us into two groups. Those who he approves of shall be put in the 'Pro-America' category. Those who he disapproves of shall be put into the 'Pro-Terrorist' category.

So when he does talk about 'Europeans' or 'Communists' or 'Jews' or whatever we can all check this list to see who is included in that group and then we can collectively shun them until they emigrate to America, adopt Capitalism, are swept into the sea or whathaveyou.

Through peer-pressure and the threat of internet isolation (to add to the rl isolation that is prevelant here) we can turn GD into the shining beacon of the Motherland!

furball 13 Apr 2007 21:17

Re: GD Axis of Evil

I'm Pro-Anti-Pro-Terrorists, if that helps.

Dead_Meat 13 Apr 2007 21:21

I just don't want to be a part of the group where being a faggot is a 'good' thing.

Nodrog 13 Apr 2007 21:22

I'm on the opposite side to Deffeh but I'll let him pick which one he wants to be on first.

KoeN 13 Apr 2007 21:26

camp ubermensch.

lokken 13 Apr 2007 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I just don't want to be a part of the group where being a faggot is a 'good' thing.

Then you are with the TERRORISTS

JonnyBGood 13 Apr 2007 21:29

I'd like to join whichever group prefers raping men to women.

Deffeh 13 Apr 2007 21:43

i'm definitely on nodrogs side

Tomkat 13 Apr 2007 21:45

I'll be on the side that would rather die fighting than rape a manwoman.

Texan 13 Apr 2007 21:57

Originally Posted by Texan
DM=Pro Terrorist
JBG=Pro Terrorist
Koen=Pro Terrorist
Roadrunner=Pro Terrorist
TK=Pro America
Deffeh=Neutral
Nodrog=Neutral
Achilles=Neutral
Knight Theamion=Neutral

TK, you will die last...

_Kila_ 13 Apr 2007 22:00

I'd like to be on the side that permits consentual rape.

milo 13 Apr 2007 22:00

I want to be on which ever side has the affable loosers (muslim, horn, dante etc) so i can feel better about myself :)

roadrunner_0 13 Apr 2007 22:02

affable isn't a word we hear enough nowadays

Achilles 13 Apr 2007 22:04

I'm on the side that will get to stand over Texan's mutilated corpse and wank on his face. Join the revolution brothers.

furball 13 Apr 2007 22:06

Quote:

TK, you will die last...

And there's the proof you know nothing, cancer boy will undoubtedly die first.

milo 13 Apr 2007 22:06

actually does anyone know what words other languages use for unspecified 'times' we live in? thesedays/nowadays somehow feels 'odd' and i'm wondering if other languages also leave the terminology loosely open (these, nowa) or whether they give them specific 'names' (age of post-industrial-pseudo-modernism etc)

All Systems Go 13 Apr 2007 22:09

this is post-ironic.
Previously it was ironic.
Before was sarcastic.*

*this may or may not actually mean anything.

KoeN 13 Apr 2007 22:14

hey wait on what side is Lynndie England?

Texan 13 Apr 2007 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by furball
And there's the proof you know nothing, cancer boy will undoubtedly die first.

I am familiar with his medical condition. I meant that the bad guys will choose to murder him last.

furball 13 Apr 2007 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoeN

She's obviously Pro-America, since she's both American and treated people she believed to be 'terrorists' like shit.

Texan 13 Apr 2007 22:23

Quote:

I believe she is in jail; therefore under the U.S. system she does not get a vote.

roadrunner_0 13 Apr 2007 22:24

Quote:

I am familiar with his medical condition. I meant that the bad guys will choose to murder him last.

see, you are still wrong, as he works for 'the man' and therefore come the revolution, will be among the first against the wall

Texan 13 Apr 2007 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles
I'm on the side that will get to stand over Texan's mutilated corpse and wank on his face.

I think that makes him a necrophiliac, but I'm not sure if that make him pro-American or Pro-Terrorist. I will call him neutral for now.

Knight Theamion 13 Apr 2007 22:30

Quote:

camp ubermensch.

Texan 13 Apr 2007 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
see, you are still wrong, as he works for 'the man' and therefore come the revolution, will be among the first against the wall

OK, I will put you as Pro Terrorist.

Thank you for playing.

_Kila_ 13 Apr 2007 22:38

can you tell me where I am? :(

Dead_Meat 13 Apr 2007 22:40

Quote:

DM=Pro Terrorist
JBG=Pro Terrorist
Koen=Pro Terrorist
Roadrunner=Pro Terrorist
TK=Pro America
Deffeh=Neutral
Nodrog=Neutral
Achilles=Neutral

TK, you will die last...

Hey, this can't be right, I'm on the same side as Koen, and I said I didn't want to be with the faggots.

KoeN 13 Apr 2007 22:49

pink sunglasses.

Texan 13 Apr 2007 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Kila_
can you tell me where I am? :(

With concensual rape as the only point, I'm not sure if I can place you.

Are you male or female?

Would you consent to being raped by a male or female?

KoeN 13 Apr 2007 22:51

<Kila> no, I've been mistaken for gay numerous times before

Texan 13 Apr 2007 22:54

Quote:

Hey, this can't be right, I'm on the same side as Koen, and I said I didn't want to be with the faggots.

Sorry. You have already been appointed to a side. I could kill you. Clone you and then put you on another side.

lokken 13 Apr 2007 22:59

i'm on whichever side isn't blowing shit up.

Texan 13 Apr 2007 23:28

I just want everyone to know that what I say on this forum is my own personal beliefs and not that of the U.S. Goverment.

Dead_Meat 13 Apr 2007 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokken

Hippy

Texan 13 Apr 2007 23:42

Quote:

Is that 20th Century or 21st Century. Your answer will determine your side.

G.K Zhukov 14 Apr 2007 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles
I'm on the side that will get to stand over Texan's mutilated corpse and wank on his face. Join the revolution brothers.

Amen brother.

Mistwraith 14 Apr 2007 00:34

So what side you gonna place me on .. seeing as i havent commented on your rather sad attempt at putting everyone in a box because u feel comfortable with that.

Veedeejem! 14 Apr 2007 00:39

Quote:

This answer makes no sence at all tbfh.

Americans 20th century:
WW2: pacific reagon bombed, europe bombed, japan nuked
Korea: bombed another shitload there
Viëtnam: also lots of bombs
Iraq (first gulf war): again with the bombs
Terrorists:
Some small bombing attacks here and there

21st century
Americans:
blow up half iraq & afghanistan
Terrorists:
Small bombings + WTC & Madrid

So whatever he choses, he could be put into both categories, though americans do appear to be bombing & blowing up more shit than the terrorists.

(I guess this post makes me Pro-Terrorist too in your eyes, but I really don't care)

Demon Dave 14 Apr 2007 01:22

I want to be on the Counter-Terrorist side so I can have the M4 and get all the BOOM! HEADSHOTs

Nadar 14 Apr 2007 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon Dave
I want to be on the Counter-Terrorist side so I can have the M4 and get all the BOOM! HEADSHOTs

But the AK is so much more powerful :/

roadrunner_0 14 Apr 2007 01:30

i officially hate you for making me agree with zhukov about anything

lokken 14 Apr 2007 01:55

Quote:

Hippy

You come outside the onestop and tell me that :mad:

Quote:

I'm going 21st century, given how difficult it is to un blow shit up.

lokken 14 Apr 2007 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Terrorists:
Some small bombing attacks here and there

Those small scale bombings of US embassies in africa and PAN AM flight 107 :(

G.K Zhukov 14 Apr 2007 02:20

You just can't compare that to carpet bombing three whole countries*, Lok. Or fuc*ing up a whole region (South America).

Let's just admit it, Osama is a n00bie.

* Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.

Hebdomad 14 Apr 2007 10:10

Where the hell am I, you father****er? I want to be on the side of the weaker lot.

lokken 14 Apr 2007 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You just can't compare that to carpet bombing three whole countries*, Lok. Or fuc*ing up a whole region (South America).

Let's just admit it, Osama is a n00bie.

* Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia.

Nah but he said that there were small scale 'insignificant' bombings. Lockerbie is not insignificant, it involved blowing up a 747 over the UK. The embassy bombings resulted in catastrophic loss of life. This is before I even start mentioning things like Munich 72, etc. To state that arabian terrorism was just insignificant and 'small scale' before 9/11 was an outright untruth.

The difference now is that one organisation directly attacked the US and just as it acted in the three examples above, has caused it to manifestly overreact and actually compound the problems in the places where intervention has taken place. Suddenly overnight international terrorism became this massive problem that came out of nowhere, when it has always been a problem. The US just took its eye off the ball and the results of that have been catastrophic. This becomes even more annoying when quite honestly there are bigger issues the world has to deal with, the redistribution of property not being one of them.

I don't see the need to take sides, I just don't want to see people killed unnecessarily - aside from it not being very nice, if it doesn't help your cause one bit, why the **** did you do it in the first place.

Veedeejem! 14 Apr 2007 10:50

Quote:

Nah but he said that there were small scale 'insignificant' bombings. Lockerbie is not insignificant, it involved blowing up a 747 over the UK. The embassy bombings resulted in catastrophic loss of life. This is before I even start mentioning things like Munich 72, etc. To state that arabian terrorism was just insignificant and 'small scale' before 9/11 was an outright untruth.

Nowhere in my post did i say they were insignificant.
I based my post on casualties because "significance" is a biased way to look at things.
Offcourse 200 people or so killed close to where you live, or that is in the media more will appear to be more significant, but does that mean that the lives of those people are more significant than the lives of countless others that we don't really care about because they live on the other side of the planet and are hardly mentioned in the media?

My point was very simple really, if you compare the amounts of people killed between the US & Arab terrorists, then the US is in the lead, even makes the arabs look like choirboys.
It's just the methods the arabs use that are more shocking than the US.

PS: I don't support the terrorists and their jihad in any way, nor do i support the US in their crusade to spread "democracy" around the world even to people who don't want it / can't handle it.

Nodrog 14 Apr 2007 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
My point was very simple really, if you compare the amounts of people killed between the US & Arab terrorists, then the US is in the lead, even makes the arabs look like choirboys.
It's just the methods the arabs use that are more shocking than the US.

I doubt that even Zhukov is insane enough to cite world war 2 and the Korean war as examples of America 'killing people to spread democracy around the world'.

Tomkat 14 Apr 2007 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistwraith
So what side you gonna place me on .. seeing as i havent commented on your rather sad attempt at putting everyone in a box because u feel comfortable with that.

They're not so bad once you're in them actually. Kind of cosy.

Dante Hicks 14 Apr 2007 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by milo
I want to be on which ever side has the affable loosers (muslim, horn, dante etc) so i can feel better about myself :)

What I have done to be in that list? I'm not loose. :(