Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187672)

demiGOD 5 Oct 2005 07:41

A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

Dinner and movie.

When you pick her up, call her when you're about to leave and tell her you're going to be about 10 minutes late, but get there 2 minutes early and tell her that you did your best to get there on time.

On the drive to the restaurant, keep asking questions so she can keep talking about herself and her day - girls love talking about themselves for some reason. While she's blabbing about how boring her day was, pop in any Jack Johnson CD in your CD player, they love that shit.

Take her to a Japanese restaurant for some sushi. Keep asking questions about her so she can keep her femalebabblebullshit.

After the dinner, hold her hand when walking to your car. Make sure that Jack Johnson CD is still playing on the drive to the movie theaters.

Watch the coolest movie that's out at the time, hold her hand when walking into the theater, keep asking questions about her.

After the movie, by the car, while holding her hand - tell her "we can do either 2 things, I can take you home right now, or we can hang out at my place and drink some Jack and Cokes and listen to some more good music".

After the sex, you call her a cab and tell her to go home.

Radical Edward 5 Oct 2005 07:45

Re: A very accurate technique to getting laid on the first date

where's the rohypnol?

demiGOD 5 Oct 2005 07:50

Well, if you have rohypnol, then forget everything I said.

Vaio 5 Oct 2005 08:12

Whever said romance wasn't dead, was wrong.

Ste 5 Oct 2005 08:37

Now we just need a guide of how to get that first date :(

djbass 5 Oct 2005 08:58

just how accurate is 'accurate' cause I did all that once, didn't get me jack, mind you that was without the alcohol at the end, did I miss a crucial step?

NEWSBOT3 5 Oct 2005 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste

heh, you seem to do alright.

Radical Edward 5 Oct 2005 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste

I think you club them over the head and drag them by their hair back to your cave.

Ste 5 Oct 2005 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
heh, you seem to do alright.

yeh, but they're usually met in clubs or whatever. And alcohol plays a massive part. (and then they get hooked)
I very rarely have a 'date'.

madi 5 Oct 2005 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by demiGOD

if you tried to hold my hand while ushering me into a darkened theater and hadnt spoken a word about yourself over the meal i would probably think you were creepy.

but if she fancies you, isnt that bright and is a bit slutty then she will probably have sex with you just for opening the odd door for her and picking up the cheque.

CrashTester 5 Oct 2005 11:10

Quote:

Well, if you have rohypnol, then forget everything I said.

Yes, because she will!!!

Hicks 5 Oct 2005 11:24

Wow thanks for this guide to dating I'll be sure to write it down so I know what to do.

Appocomaster 5 Oct 2005 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by madi
if you tried to hold my hand while ushering me into a darkened theater and hadnt spoken a word about yourself over the meal i would probably think you were creepy.

Yes, some girls really don't like men making the first move. I know one girl that completely freaked out when I tried that, in broad daylight.

Girls don't just like you letting them talk about their stuff, listening and making some nice replies that show you've been listening properly, and then even saying things about you so you show you understand might work

eJohn 5 Oct 2005 13:23

I heard that teen movies never go out of style.

Smudge 5 Oct 2005 14:11

I find that the good old fashioned "Does this rag smell of chloroform to you" line works pretty well

Yahwe 5 Oct 2005 16:52

Demigod dates cheap sluts *shocker*

Marilyn Manson 5 Oct 2005 16:53

Quote:

Dinner and movie.

Those might work; Rohypnol, on the other hand, is 100% reliable.

Leshy 5 Oct 2005 19:20

In this thread, GD inevitably comes to the conclusion that all girls are different.

JonnyBGood 5 Oct 2005 19:26

Until you marry then. At which point they all turn into the same monstrous blood-sucking fear-inspiring life-ending bowel-churning disease-ridden hag.

Yahwe 5 Oct 2005 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Until you marry then. At which point they all turn into the same monstrous blood-sucking fear-inspiring life-ending bowel-churning disease-ridden hag.

"and that is why I hit her with mi shillelagh your honour" The Irish Defence

Appocomaster 5 Oct 2005 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leshy
In this thread, GD inevitably comes to the conclusion that all girls are different.

Yet that doesn't stop men from trying to sleep with every single one

Weeks 5 Oct 2005 20:48

If you'd made me listen to jack johnson and then said we could go back to yours and listen to more good music, i'd beat you repeatedly in the head with a rusty spade until I saw blood coming out of your ears.

KoeN 5 Oct 2005 21:00

a projectmate of mine plays jack johnson music all day. :(

G.K Zhukov 5 Oct 2005 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leshy

In this thread, JonnyBGood gives a hint about how his previous marriage was. :p

dda 5 Oct 2005 21:20

Getting "laid" by complete strangers or near complete strangers is a much over rated past time.

Having a modicum of respect for the fair sex might pay off handsomely as well.

Blastoderm 5 Oct 2005 23:32

What if she don't like Japanese or any type of food apart from a McDonald's?
(chavs are generally like this and are still are an easy access for a shag)

Yahwe 5 Oct 2005 23:38

don't worry Blasto Demigod just 'conveniently forgot' the part where he has to pay her.

demiGOD 6 Oct 2005 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahwe
don't worry Blasto Demigod just 'conveniently forgot' the part where he has to pay her.

Actually.. and thanks for mentioning it, you're looking at, lets see - about $50 for dinner, around $16 for the movies, maybe $15 worth of gas, about $3 worth of soap and about $18 worth of water used to take a shower, $5 worth of cologne sprayed on you, 'bout $8 worth of hair product, $3 worth of toothpaste..

Add everything up, that's exactly $118 cash spent on that date, not to mention the time wasted on her and the depreciation you just caused on your car.

So, if she's willing to just get paid $118 up front just to have sex with you, then that's even better. That way you'll have time to drink some cold beer with the boys and watch the New York Yankees during the play-offs.

Tomkat 6 Oct 2005 06:57

Quote:

Actually.. and thanks for mentioning it, you're looking at, lets see - about $50 for dinner, around $16 for the movies, maybe $15 worth of gas, about $3 worth of soap and about $18 worth of water used to take a shower, $5 worth of cologne sprayed on you, 'bout $8 worth of hair product, $3 worth of toothpaste..

Add everything up, that's exactly $118 cash spent on that date, not to mention the time wasted on her and the depreciation you just caused on your car.

So, if she's willing to just get paid $118 up front just to have sex with you, then that's even better. That way you'll have time to drink some cold beer with the boys and watch the New York Yankees during the play-offs.

You use $18 worth of water to go on a date? What do you do, fill a swimming pool up and go swimming in it?

Again with all the others - $5 worth of cologne? Do you use a hosepipe to drench yourself in it?

Ste 6 Oct 2005 08:23

the $3 of soap, $3 of toothpaste and $8 of hair product are just as insane.

KaneED 6 Oct 2005 08:28

I say save the $118 and get a £50 prossie instead and pretend you've successfully serenaded her into bed.

Although I expect that this is what you did anyway :rolleyes:

s|k 6 Oct 2005 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaio
Whever said romance wasn't dead, was wrong.

No, I believe they said God was dead.

Sarina_Joy 6 Oct 2005 10:52

As Madi said, if I spent the evening with a guy who asked questions all night and didn't tell anything about himself I would find him boring as hell and most certainly wouldn't want to go to bed with him.

Do you actually ask her where she wants to go or do you just take her for sushi regardless? Again, a little discussion might be nice.

Overall I think most women would realise you're a prick within the first 15 minutes.

Correction - most INTELLIGENT women would realise. I can only assume you date spastics.

Ste 6 Oct 2005 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Correction - most INTELLIGENT women would realise. I can only assume you date spastics.

Quote:

Sarina_Joy 6 Oct 2005 11:09

Point.

wu_trax 6 Oct 2005 11:31

why do i never meet any brainless sluts? :/

JammyJim 6 Oct 2005 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomkat
You use $18 worth of water to go on a date? What do you do, fill a swimming pool up and go swimming in it?

Again with all the others - $5 worth of cologne? Do you use a hosepipe to drench yourself in it?

i was thinking all of this. :up:

SilverSmoke 6 Oct 2005 11:49

Quality women dating tip here!

Tomkat 6 Oct 2005 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by JammyJim

That's because we're GREAT MINDS and we're THINKING ALIKE <3

Ste 6 Oct 2005 13:32

Quote:

That's because we're GREAT MINDS and we're THINKING ALIKE <3

Hooray I have a mind as great as Tomkat and Jammyjim!!!

ps Tom - fancy going somewhere on saturday to watch the footy? or a drink elsewhere in the next few days?

Marilyn Manson 6 Oct 2005 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by JammyJim

Do you actually do anything nowadays except claim credit for other people's posts or ideas?

Tomkat 6 Oct 2005 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste
Hooray I have a mind as great as Tomkat and Jammyjim!!!

ps Tom - fancy going somewhere on saturday to watch the footy? or a drink elsewhere in the next few days?

Hurrah!

Bit busy this weekend boyo - going to Guildford on Friday to visit my friend's sister (she's just started uni... it seems I can't get away from trying to relive my student life :( ). Visiting my sister on Saturday. My plan is to seduce one of her fit Medical Student friends, then when they become a highly paid consultant I can marry them and not have to work as they'll be earning loads of money :up:

JammyJim 6 Oct 2005 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Do you actually do anything nowadays except claim credit for other people's posts or ideas?

i demote and ban mods on a whim.
much like this man

except he didnt have mods.

Marilyn Manson 6 Oct 2005 14:20

They must have had mods for the Kremlin Forums. :confused:

JonnyBGood 6 Oct 2005 16:26

JJ is the vladimir ilyich to my iosef vissarionovich :(

Appocomaster 6 Oct 2005 17:22

Quote:

Hurrah!

Bit busy this weekend boyo - going to Guildford on Friday to visit my friend's sister (she's just started uni... it seems I can't get away from trying to relive my student life :( ). Visiting my sister on Saturday. My plan is to seduce one of her fit Medical Student friends, then when they become a highly paid consultant I can marry them and not have to work as they'll be earning loads of money :up:

Everyone should know this by now. You were trying to decide whether or not to tell the truth when chatting up girls.

sword 6 Oct 2005 17:30

Why waste money on food and a movie if you just want a shag? Grab a slapper and jump her bones.

G.K Zhukov 6 Oct 2005 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
As Madi said, if I spent the evening with a guy who asked questions all night and didn't tell anything about himself I would find him boring as hell and most certainly wouldn't want to go to bed with him.

Do you actually ask her where she wants to go or do you just take her for sushi regardless? Again, a little discussion might be nice.

Overall I think most women would realise you're a prick within the first 15 minutes.

Don't overestimate your fellow women. For some reason many girls/women falls for guys who are a)idiots b)egosentric c)brutal d)unsuccesful in any way d)all of the previous.. just to name a few things. And yes, Ive heard alot of stories about this (I seem to be a peron they want to tell it too :( ). Everyone can see it happening every day.

Cannon_Fodder 6 Oct 2005 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by wu_trax
why do i never meet any brainless sluts? :/

so true :(

demiGOD 7 Oct 2005 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Don't overestimate your fellow women. For some reason many girls/women falls for guys who are a)idiots b)egosentric c)brutal d)unsuccesful in any way d)all of the previous.. just to name a few things. And yes, Ive heard alot of stories about this (I seem to be a peron they want to tell it too :( ). Everyone can see it happening every day.

Generally, females sleep with guys like these because the idea of "fixing" guys that are jerks, ass-holes, and brutal pieces of shit is an aphrodisiac for them.

When they get their hearts broken, they run to their "nice" guy friends that are their "companions" and cry on their shoulders. Usually these "nice guys" are the ones who don't get laid that much.