Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Departing PA Messages (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Retiring (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198077)

Vladel 12 Aug 2009 15:04

Retiring

OK i won't be around on friday to post this so i'm gonna do it now :) 2 weeks ago i announced to Newdawn that i was calling it a day at the end of the round and that is my plan :) It's been a good round for me in many ways (not planetwise or financially :P ) It's been a great laugh to take part in what i consider one of the better rounds we have had in a while and i think that is due to the alliances we had at play this round :) They were all class and did their part! even ascendancy who played the small tag to great effectiveness and i still think to this day, that short of legion itself. Ascendancy could be the best ever.

The round belonged to apprime and tbh you guys kicked ass the whole way through and i think you should be applauded for that. (well done cardi)

I'd Like to thank ND for being my home for a good 7 rounds now :) special thanks go to catwoman and harv for putting up with me and ofc the long standers in ND (balor petroman auto car bass excal damo8 amon........... too many to mention tbh)

I wanna thank all the old legios that are still about and kicking arse :) willzzz (for bringing me back) assassin (for getting me an ally that i screwed over after 3 weeks) and Ronin for generally being cool.

I'd like to thank some of the CT guys that i got to know like GM and sickdeath (you'll forgive me one day) and perhaps one of my best friends in pa namely Nov and to other pals over the rounds such as androx disc venox atlas posi and even munglejuffin

Finally big respect goes to my partner in all things pa wise teh great killerbee :) Thanks dude you make it worth being here.

I'm gonna still be on irc in any case and those i care enough about know where to find me :)

and for anyone who is insulted that i forgot to mention them, please remember i am an old man and memory has been p*****d down the toilet. Either that or i don't care about you! and you should know the answer to that!

Catwoman 12 Aug 2009 15:11

Re: Retiring

Cya vlad, its been a pleasure being part of your pa journey, I wish you well in the future in that thing they call real life. Thanks for the fun times, and thanks for the arguments, cya in October! mwuah

t3k 13 Aug 2009 03:22

Vladel, come towards the light my friend :)

Zaejii 13 Aug 2009 03:29

take care Vladel! be careful out there in the "real world"!

stay_posi 13 Aug 2009 05:01

whatever youll be back

berten 13 Aug 2009 12:20

Have fun Vladel :D

VenoX 13 Aug 2009 13:32

I got mentioned :) hf Vlad o/

_Kila_ 13 Aug 2009 14:11

**** you man you didn't mention me!

(I can't really say goodbye as I don't exactly play PA either!)

Have fun enjoying what's left of the great weather!

[JungleMuffin] 15 Aug 2009 01:37

Vladel isnt retiring, hes just joining another alliance.

He said exactly the same thing r26 before he FAGGOT RAT SHIP JUMPED over to the enemy.

NOV 15 Aug 2009 07:39

Wish you all best in RL m8. Hope to see u time to time in our chans :D
But what others said before i guess (and hope) you will be back in sometime ;)

LukeyLove 15 Aug 2009 11:59

Cya Vlad - Good luck with the new lady friend! If it all goes wrong steinmetz and me will always be there for teh late night cuddles!

Zeyi 15 Aug 2009 13:02

I already knew Vladel was retiring due to my awesome spy activities. Anyway I left you a farewell card on your pillow so you can always remember how much you hate me o/

Donar 15 Aug 2009 13:19

cya in a couple of rounds

Assassin 16 Aug 2009 08:30

youll be back.. see u later dude

General Martok 16 Aug 2009 10:53

Ey Vlad, welcome to the retired players' home :)

Demort 18 Aug 2009 06:10

Will miss ya dude can't believe I got no mention shocking all this time I loved you hehe enjoy your retirement mate

Ceadrath 26 Aug 2009 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] (Post 3180277)
Vladel isnt retiring, hes just joining another alliance.

He said exactly the same thing r26 before he FAGGOT RAT SHIP JUMPED over to the enemy.

i've missed you.

bye vladel

MysticQue 27 Aug 2009 11:16

bye bye Vladel and good luck for future coming

MQ

Spritfire 27 Aug 2009 11:24

You will come back sometime!

There is no need for a good bye, as it will only be a new 'hi' next time you pops on or come's back to play! :)

joopster 28 Aug 2009 10:39

Good luck in real life!

:banana:

LB|away 28 Aug 2009 10:58

Good luck in rl!

See ya in about 20 rounds man