Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What good are men anyway? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=195934)

Knight Theamion 7 Jan 2008 02:56

What good are men anyway?

A question you hear more and more these days, by radical feminists (womyn! lol) but also by the softer sort of men and women.

Roy F. Baumeister, a proffesor in the United States of A. made a nice speech about it, which transcript can be found here!

it is a read of 5-10 minutes, but I think it is worth it.

Shoot comments!

Hebdomad 7 Jan 2008 03:37

Re: What good are men anyway?

that's not a 5-10 minute read you blatant paedophile. it wasn't that interesting. culture and historical necessity determines a society's gender relationship. news at ten. i see the point of all these feminist movements - or new gender movements if you want to look at things from a higher perspective - similar to the feminist "action research" research methodology; it's not so much about classifying men and women as J and K but seeking to transform society bereft of historical baggage often using books of a similar title to that of this thread's.

Knight Theamion 7 Jan 2008 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebdomad
that's not a 5-10 minute read you blatant paedophile. it wasn't that interesting. culture and historical necessity determines a society's gender relationship. news at ten. i see the point of all these feminist movements - or new gender movements if you want to look at things from a higher perspective - similar to the feminist "action research" research methodology; it's not so much about classifying men and women as J and K but seeking to transform society bereft of historical baggage often using books of a similar title to that of this thread's.

what? in English? or well, extended English?

All Systems Go 7 Jan 2008 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hebdomad

horn?

Mzyxptlk 7 Jan 2008 14:45

Men everywhere!

Contribute to progress; kill yourself.

P.S. especially Nodrog

Hebdomad 7 Jan 2008 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by All Systems Go
horn?

yes father?