Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   General Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What (Or who) is god??? (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182997)

slick 23 Jan 2005 23:03

What (Or who) is god???

saw the matter thread, just had to come out with thjis bombshell of an idea....

my ideas are pretty vague... but i've been thinking about this for years

i work on the premise that you can't make something from nothing.... so if you can't make something from nothing, then where the hell did stuff come from, if if this stuff around us doesn't exist, then are we really here? is there something else going on? how would you know? how would you fight it? what the hell is going on???

Think about it from my point of view, it'll freak you out!

Phang 23 Jan 2005 23:05

Re: What (Or who) is god???

stop posting.

JonnyBGood 23 Jan 2005 23:06

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

mpr0733 23 Jan 2005 23:07

Wow man, that's like totally awesome. I wish I could come up with such a vague set of ideas to feed my own paranoia.

SilverSmoke 23 Jan 2005 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phang
stop posting.

demiGOD 23 Jan 2005 23:12

this is a glitch in the matrix

mist 23 Jan 2005 23:13

if you can't make something from nothing then god can't exist.

please try harder.
F-

Stew 23 Jan 2005 23:21

I've often thought about that slick.

However, you are a ****ing **** for starting a thread with that title. Do you know how long the "God" thread bloody stayed on the ****ing front page and people kept repeating themselves. Damn you. May "God" send you straight to hell.

slick 23 Jan 2005 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stew

However, you are a ****ing **** for starting a thread with that title. Do you know how long the "God" thread bloody stayed on the ****ing <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=5&k=front%20page" *******over="window.status='front page'; return true;" *******out="window.status=''; return true;">front page</a> and people kept repeating themselves. Damn you. May "God" send you straight to hell.

hey, i cant help it, i didn't even know that there was a thread like this before.... oh well

Stew 24 Jan 2005 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavius
lol

Your 4500th post.
Wonder how many of these were "sup" :)

Blastoderm 24 Jan 2005 00:21

Slick, you are one stupid mother****er. Why don't you just tell us the story of how you went out with Keira Knightley? I think that's more interesting than God. :rolleyes:

Marilyn Manson 24 Jan 2005 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by slick
so if you can't make something from nothing,

Corn dollies. You can make corn dollies for practically nothing. They look lovely, too. You can even sell them at your local church fayre if you want. I've often done this. It's an excellent way to make some small money to tide you over, not to mention an exciting oppoortunity to make new friends. Plus you can get some fresh air if the weather is fine. There's usually some nice stalls as well, with lovely things like homemade jam, (I love a bit of homemade jam, it's far better to jam that's been bought.), and some plants, and the like. And the best thing is, you know that you're helping a good cause. I'm all for that sort of thing. Provided the money is put to good use. There was a problem in my last parish with that kind of thing. It was very hush-hush, really. You can't trust anyone nowadays. Anyroad.

MrL_JaKiri 24 Jan 2005 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Corn dollies. You can make corn dollies for practically nothing. They look lovely, too. You can even sell them at your local church fayre if you want. I've often done this. It's an excellent way to make some small money to tide you over, not to mention an exciting oppoortunity to make new friends. Plus you can get some fresh air if the weather is fine. There's usually some nice stalls as well, with lovely things like homemade jam, (I love a bit of homemade jam, it's far better to jam that's been bought.), and some plants, and the like. And the best thing is, you know that you're helping a good cause. I'm all for that sort of thing. Provided the money is put to good use. There was a problem in my last parish with that kind of thing. It was very hush-hush, really. You can't trust anyone nowadays. Anyroad.

Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Marilyn Manson again.
:mad:

JonnyBGood 24 Jan 2005 00:58

I gave MM some rep points on behalf of us both :)

Inferno 24 Jan 2005 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stew

However, you are a ****ing **** for starting a thread with that title. Do you know how long the "God" thread bloody stayed on the ****ing front page and people kept repeating themselves. Damn you. May "God" send you straight to hell.

AMEN!

mist 24 Jan 2005 01:52

MM is on form this evening

Snurx 24 Jan 2005 02:08

I wish we could have democratic consensus for who should be God. I would nominate Stalin myself, and if people did not vote for him, I would rig the elections soviet style. Prepare for the motherland come!

JonnyBGood 24 Jan 2005 02:41

Thanks snurx but I think I can rig an election myself.

Marilyn Manson 24 Jan 2005 02:51

I think Stalin is a bit too 'Old Testament' to be politically acceptable to most people as god today.

JonnyBGood 24 Jan 2005 02:53

Stalin is extremely progressive thank you very much.

Tomkat 24 Jan 2005 08:59

slick sure does suck at this internet malarchy.

Blastoderm 24 Jan 2005 12:41

He has been sucking since 2002.

slick 24 Jan 2005 13:12

Thank you very much blastorderm....... its nice to know that 2 years of knowing you has made SUCH an impact......

XeeThot 24 Jan 2005 13:40

Quote:

saw the matter thread, just had to come out with thjis bombshell of an idea....

my ideas are pretty vague... but i've been thinking about this for years

i work on the premise that you can't make something from nothing.... so if you can't make something from nothing, then where the hell did stuff come from, if if this stuff around us doesn't exist, then are we really here? is there something else going on? how would you know? how would you fight it? what the hell is going on???

Think about it from my point of view, it'll freak you out!

We came from God's fart from a cheese burrito x-tra spicy.

Blastoderm 24 Jan 2005 21:43

Quote:

Thank you very much blastorderm....... its nice to know that 2 years of knowing you has made SUCH an impact......

Dude, you've been making yourself really uncool online. I know you're better than this.

slick 24 Jan 2005 22:23

hey its nice to know at least one person has respect for me