Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Declaration Of War (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182044)

macros69 9 Dec 2004 02:58

Declaration Of War

This is to notify the planetarion community that Revolution is declaring war on [G-COD]

If you have any questions post them here. If you are [G-COD] - good luck your gonna need it

Loz 9 Dec 2004 03:03

Re: Declaration Of War

Revolution agreed to help us with Black Legion, and so we will not desert them in their fight against [G-COD]

Jonas 9 Dec 2004 03:05

wtf is [G-COD] ??

Cant you all hit me? would make this a much more peaceful universe.

Intruder 9 Dec 2004 03:06

good luck on your war O_o

AzureWrath 9 Dec 2004 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas
wtf is [G-COD] ??

Cant you all hit me? would make this a much more peaceful universe.

umm, too late :\

macros69 9 Dec 2004 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intruder
good luck on your war O_o

cheers intruder

macros69 9 Dec 2004 03:11

azure wrath i love the quote :D

macros69 9 Dec 2004 03:12

as in the one in your foot note

Lei~ 9 Dec 2004 23:44

i like the one above the line;)

and macros you heard of the edit post function yet?

[ btw good luck on your war and all ]

macros69 10 Dec 2004 04:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lei~
i like the one above the line;)

and macros you heard of the edit post function yet?

[ btw good luck on your war and all ]

hehe Lei but sometimes people do things that cant be explained :p

thanks for the wishing us luck. But they are the ones who will need it :p . Ok sorry recently my mind has been overrun with smiley faces so ill stop with the :p.

ahh shit not again ;)

macros69 12 Dec 2004 22:44

Quote:

wtf is [G-COD] ??

Uh are you ****ing stupid, what ya think G-COD is a collection of stamps??? DUH!! Don't go out of the way to be smart whats the point, it just makes you look like a idiot.

Loz 13 Dec 2004 05:55

wtf is Revolution??

genosse27 13 Dec 2004 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by macros69
Uh are you ****ing stupid, what ya think G-COD is a collection of stamps??? DUH!! Don't go out of the way to be smart whats the point, it just makes you look like a idiot.

go go go :devil:

LukeyLove 13 Dec 2004 14:03

Who are revolution and who are [G-Cod] ? Sounds like WW3 tbh..

TheShadowMan 13 Dec 2004 14:32

alliances last time I checked. Have fun lads n lasses :-)

macros69 13 Dec 2004 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by genosse27
go go go :devil:

LoL cheers yeah just cause they bigger and stronger than me doesn't mean they can give me shit........ oh wait ........... yeh it does :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Who are revolution and who are [G-Cod] ? Sounds like WW3 tbh..

You LCH boys shouldn't worry about us just yet dont you have bigger fish to fry!!! :p Good luck in trying to get the top spot. Your gonna need it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loz
wtf is Revolution??

gggrrrrr Loz if i didnt know you were joking i would rip you limb for limb lol :D

pig 13 Dec 2004 14:44

gl and my the winner take all :D

Elder 13 Dec 2004 17:51

see, people complain about PA stagnating and that it has become to professional but what most people seem to forget is that the community is much larger than the top 10 or top 20. Have fun and good luck with your war

macros69 13 Dec 2004 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elder
see, people complain about PA stagnating and that it has become to professional but what most people seem to forget is that the community is much larger than the top 10 or top 20. Have fun and good luck with your war

totally agree with you there cheers for wishing us luck. Those who say the game is stagnating need a reality check and those who say that its getting to professional always have the option of taking and step back but do they....... If you think its getting to professional there is always an alternative to lessen the seriousness. once again cheers for wishing us good luck
Macros

Quote:

Originally Posted by pig
gl and my the winner take all :D

oh we will. So far no response from G-COD though eh?? hope they have gone and hid in a hole. cheers mate for wishing us good luck but so far we aint received any retal. So much for the war more like a slaughter lol

Blixxard 14 Dec 2004 14:06

In response, PATeam will go to war with the universe.

We have ships.
:xmas:

Mek 14 Dec 2004 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blixxard

We have ships.

is that a threat or a promise?? :D

Blixxard 14 Dec 2004 14:16

It's War. I just thought I would give alliances a warning.

Mek 14 Dec 2004 14:18

i can picture the headline:

"PaTeam in 1up blocking scandal?"

:D

Blixxard 14 Dec 2004 14:27

Message from High Command of PATeam (updated 1480 ticks ago)
Welcome to the alliance

---
need I say more.

It's Pateam vs the universe. I need some food, can we have a time out :p

Mek 14 Dec 2004 14:29

Quote:

Message from High Command of PATeam (updated 1480 ticks ago)
Welcome to the alliance

---
need I say more.

It's Pateam vs the universe. I need some food, can we have a time out :p

sure ;)

macros69 14 Dec 2004 14:50

Quote:

good luck mate :D hope it goes well for u guys
oh just a thought 8 against how many..........
better have some kick ass strategy up your sleeve
obviously you will win it eventually eh?

obviously revolution will treat this as an attack on them......... :D :D

macros69 14 Dec 2004 14:52

LOL when i started writing my previous post it was blixards first post i missed so much :(

macros69 14 Dec 2004 14:54

So everyone shall we attack PAteam tonight or what :p

Mek 14 Dec 2004 15:17

ThePeoplesVoice mk2??

The Real Arfy 14 Dec 2004 15:17

Quote:

better have some kick ass strategy up your sleeve

Admin toolz. with a 'z' :D

macros69 14 Dec 2004 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Admin toolz. with a 'z' :D

The Ultimate Weapon

Rinoa 14 Dec 2004 15:59

another question... why do the pa team never bother to play their planets, just that they never have time or they just get bashed all the time?

macros69 14 Dec 2004 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoa
another question... why do the pa team never bother to play their planets, just that they never have time or they just get bashed all the time?

Hey keep on subject this is a declaration of war not a old grannies gossip tea room :p

Blixxard 14 Dec 2004 16:04

Quote:

Depends. Some of us play our planets but we cannot grow much otherwise someone will attack. My tactic of getting as many roids as possible in the hope of not getting noticed has not worked this round.

Anyway, I am bored of war. PaTeam surrenders.

macros69 14 Dec 2004 16:52

My god what happened who signed the peace treaty hell i wasnt involved grr i will only conform to the rules of the treaty if i get 2kgs of sugar and plans to the main government head quarters of australia. - oh oh well at least now i can sleep in peace knowing that blixxard and his crew of commandos arent sneaking in my window to assasinate me. :D

OlaTa 14 Dec 2004 19:48

Quote:

You LCH boys shouldn't worry about us just yet dont you have bigger fish to fry!!! :p Good luck in trying to get the top spot. Your gonna need it.

New TV-show "LCH in kitchen" :D

GL Revolution and [G-CoD]
May the gods of war be with you

Assassin 14 Dec 2004 19:52

Well i wish both luck and i also congrat Revolution for doing somthing that even most big alliance cant do, and that is admit to going to war with somone, of course you usally get 'our alliance wasnt targetting yours' or the usal 'we are not bothered by your alliance so no need to hit it' so good luck to you both, i highly respect you both for doing somthing interesting.

macros69 14 Dec 2004 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by OlaTa
New TV-show "LCH in kitchen" :D

GL Revolution and [G-CoD]
May the gods of war be with you

now thats a picture for the imagination

Cheers OlaTa

Gate 15 Dec 2004 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin
Well i wish both luck and i also congrat Revolution for doing somthing that even most big alliance cant do, and that is admit to going to war with somone, of course you usally get 'our alliance wasnt targetting yours' or the usal 'we are not bothered by your alliance so no need to hit it' so good luck to you both, i highly respect you both for doing somthing interesting.

And there's always the 'we were just hitting you as an afterthought' in order to appear far leeter. If your 60+ fleets of inc fail miserably and you lose more roids from retals than you gain, you 'weren't really trying', thus saving embarrassment. Not enough people admit when they're pwned tbh \o/

macros69 15 Dec 2004 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Assassin

cheers assassin just trying to add some entertainment to this already highly entertaining round :D
but nah hell there are times when being a bit sneaky about wars is needed but hell this aint of them. We're coming to get ya G-COD

Intruder 15 Dec 2004 09:20

So, howzzy goin?? did [G-COD] lost many roids? I am lazy to look universe ingame (and i dont like lookin ranks and not seeing my planet where it should be :P ) and dont know about any update of this war.
If u succeed, maybe you should now aim higher skies, maybe targeting 1up (fat-roided freaks) or some that others didnt had the skills to do. many roids for you boys :)

Quote:

Dont be rude with teh boys

macros69 15 Dec 2004 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intruder
So, howzzy goin?? did [G-COD] lost many roids? I am lazy to look universe ingame (and i dont like lookin ranks and not seeing my planet where it should be :P ) and dont know about any update of this war.

The war is going well i will tell you when we cripple them

Quote:

Originally Posted by intruder
If u succeed, maybe you should now aim higher skies, maybe targeting 1up (fat-roided freaks) or some that others didnt had the skills to do. many roids for you boys :)

maybe not this round eh??

Jonas 15 Dec 2004 14:34

Quote:

We have ships.

/me grounds all Insomnia fleet and will await heavy incommings from 1:1 shortly :/

macros69 15 Dec 2004 15:46

Quote:

/me grounds all Insomnia fleet and will await heavy incommings from 1:1 shortly :/

Jonas did you not hear peace has was called...... i still not have my sugar.

The_Mad_Keg 18 Dec 2004 04:12

noone give that man sugar!! believe me, he's impossible :D anyway thanks to all guys givins us messages of good luck, i promise to sit on anyone who dusnt :D [G-cod] all i can say to u is pah! and heres to Revolution opening a can of whoop ass an all of u guys next round :D:D:D

macros69 18 Dec 2004 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
heres to Revolution opening a can of whoop ass an all of u guys next round :D:D:D

UM UM - Revolution do not back that comment :D well not yet any way

demiGOD 18 Dec 2004 07:38

Quote:

:rolleyes: hmm dunno.. i was randomly browsing a fairly small planet to bully, found the perfect planet in 1:1, launched my attack fleet, and 3 ticks later, this particular planet got 7 defending fleets coming out of nowhere... so not sure bout them getting bashed all the time.. i guess theyre planets are getting played, but not in a goal-oriented kind of way, and at the same time, so deeply connected (to other alliances maybe?) that they can get def from anyone anytime..

Tesla 18 Dec 2004 14:29

In other news; "pube" is a funny word !