Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Incomming stats prediction (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=200570)

BloodyButcher 26 Sep 2014 00:29

Incomming stats prediction

This could be fun if Appocomaster give out the detailed inc stats this round again
I know the inc stats can be crippeled due to the constant leaving/joining
Who was the top 5 incs in the 1/3 of the round, 2/3 and 3/3 of the round?

My guess

1/3:
1. Conspiracy
2. Black-Flag
3. RainbowS
4. P3nguins
5. ND

2/3
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. Faceless
5. Furgion

3/3
1. P3nguins
2. Black-Flag
3. Furgion
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

-
In total
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

TheoDD 26 Sep 2014 00:55

Re: Incomming stats prediction

1/3:
1. p3nguins
2. Conspiracy
3. Rainbows
4. ND
5. Howling Rain

2/3
1. Black Flag
2. Conspiracy
3. p3nguins
4. Rainbows
5. ND

3/3
1. Black Flag
2. Faceless
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless

-
In total
1. Black-Flag
2. Conspiracy
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless

ManiacMagic 26 Sep 2014 07:12

Bf for all 4

Krypton 26 Sep 2014 09:09

Think I could agree with MM for once, except maybe first 1/3

Krypton 26 Sep 2014 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheoDD (Post 3235987)

3/3
1. Black Flag
2. Faceless
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless

Theodd <3 FL so much

TheoDD 26 Sep 2014 09:35

3/3
1. Black Flag
2. Conspiracy
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless

ty for pointing out :D

Plaguuu 26 Sep 2014 09:44

1/3:
P3n

2/3:
Bf
p3n

3/3:
Bf

With faceless and nd some place in the lower regions

Mzyxptlk 26 Sep 2014 13:47

"Man! I wonder if that coin landed heads or tails!"

SDN 26 Sep 2014 15:53

You ranked your own alliance to one of the allies with the least incomings troughout the round B-Butch3r. Yet your alliance ends #8 with only HowlingRain to compare memberwise beneath you.

I have to say that is extremly poor, your allie is not even close to the medium ranked allies.

With your constant moaning of other poor hc`s and how your leaderstyle would revolutionize planetarion i have to say you fall into a category of boredom with zero achivements to show for your first round.

Since its not possible to do any worse, the positive thing is that it can only go uphill from here.

Over to the topic.
I think Black-Flag has had the most incs troughout the round, followed by p3nguins. I think faceless and ct has had alot less incs than ppl think.
Only small portions of concentrated incs.

Congratulations goes to deserved winners p3ngu zoo!

BloodyButcher 26 Sep 2014 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDN (Post 3236005)
You ranked your own alliance to one of the allies with the least incomings troughout the round B-Butch3r. Yet your alliance ends #8 with only HowlingRain to compare memberwise beneath you.

I have to say that is extremly poor, your allie is not even close to the medium ranked allies.

With your constant moaning of other poor hc`s and how your leaderstyle would revolutionize planetarion i have to say you fall into a category of boredom with zero achivements to show for your first round.

Since its not possible to do any worse, the positive thing is that it can only go uphill from here.

Over to the topic.
I think Black-Flag has had the most incs troughout the round, followed by p3nguins. I think faceless and ct has had alot less incs than ppl think.
Only small portions of concentrated incs.

Congratulations goes to deserved winners p3ngu zoo!

Ive whined at bottom feeding, and members not accepting/training the new players in this game.
Ive also whined about the acceptance of cheating in the other alliances.
Our goal was never this round to fight for univers dominance, and we will prolly not be going for #1 without staying within our own "moral code".
Im sure no one will accuse uf of bottom feeding, or wanting to play the NAPtarion game this round.

isildurx 26 Sep 2014 16:34

More looking forward to seeing inc.stats on gals

BloodyButcher 26 Sep 2014 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by isildurx (Post 3236007)
More looking forward to seeing inc.stats on gals

1:3 had their planets closed, so i Guess they wont Count in the total incs this round :/

isildurx 26 Sep 2014 17:02

not hard to add their totals to the pie. 1:3 prolly had by far the most incs even without those two planets

Zotnam 26 Sep 2014 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by isildurx (Post 3236010)
not hard to add their totals to the pie. 1:3 prolly had by far the most incs even without those two planets

Maybe the most, but definitely not "by far"

isildurx 26 Sep 2014 19:36

5:2 had some "garbage time" incs about 3 days before round ended, but the difference should still be substantial

Plaguuu 28 Sep 2014 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zotnam (Post 3236018)
Maybe the most, but definitely not "by far"

Not by far? It was very far ahead :P

Also seems that bf didnt have that much more inc over p3n infact RLY close

Munkee 28 Sep 2014 07:20

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=6&round=58

isildurx 28 Sep 2014 10:03

No surprise there. 1:3 got incs pretty much every day all round long, a miracle that we came so close to winning top gal.

BloodyButcher 28 Sep 2014 13:03

In total
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

Was my prediction.
Seems like i wasnt that far off.
Ultores had more incs than RainbowS, but around the same average.
1:3 planets in 1:3 was behind around 16% of their incs, thats a big reason for them ending above both FL and RB in total incs.

p3ng had slightly more incs than i expected, perhaps because Brasil seemed to like to attack them a lot

Zh|l 28 Sep 2014 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3236132)
In total
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

Was my prediction.
Seems like i wasnt that far off.
Ultores had more incs than RainbowS, but around the same average.
1:3 planets in 1:3 was behind around 16% of their incs, thats a big reason for them ending above both FL and RB in total incs.

p3ng had slightly more incs than i expected, perhaps because Brasil seemed to like to attack them a lot

Perhaps near start of round but afaik Furgion had a nap with p3nguins.

BloodyButcher 28 Sep 2014 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zh|l (Post 3236134)
Perhaps near start of round but afaik Furgion had a nap with p3nguins.

Faceless/Ultores/p3ng were blocked together for the last 3rd of the round.
Brasil how ever wernt with Ultores, and said in the EORC that they only went for p3ng planets mostly

Munkee 28 Sep 2014 17:02

yea our incs were pretty much black flag, HR, Rainbows and brasil crew.

In the final two weeks brasil spent a lot of time working on our top planets. I think the difference between us and BF which may have ultimately given us the win was pretty much 100% def to BF incoming.

There were a couple of times that BF switched from hitting us, the first to hit faceless and we gained a 4mill gap and then the second time to hit CT where we opened up a 6mill gap before they started crashing everywhere. I have mentioned a few times if BF had kept their focus on us it would have been way closer. I think there were like 3 days of 0 incoming at one point.

BloodyButcher 28 Sep 2014 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkee (Post 3236143)
yea our incs were pretty much black flag, HR, Rainbows and brasil crew.

In the final two weeks brasil spent a lot of time working on our top planets. I think the difference between us and BF which may have ultimately given us the win was pretty much 100% def to BF incoming.

There were a couple of times that BF switched from hitting us, the first to hit faceless and we gained a 4mill gap and then the second time to hit CT where we opened up a 6mill gap before they started crashing everywhere. I have mentioned a few times if BF had kept their focus on us it would have been way closer. I think there were like 3 days of 0 incoming at one point.

Yeah the time they went for CT, when they had almost caught up With you was mind baffling.
I think that most likely cost them their round tbh

Munkee 28 Sep 2014 20:16

I can sort of understand why to an extent. We were defending only their waves and our attacks were landing on them..they just didnt prioritise def.Its strange as in the first fight we had with them they prioritised vs us very well and we struggled to land them. They just kind of got confused later.

Hitting CT didnt cost them the round overall, I believe they wanted the XP which they needed from fat roid count. However they hadn't finished fighting us and then moved to hitting ct which resulted in just more incoming for them. IF bf hadnt of hit ct I expect a week later we would of had to hit ct to ensure we were still in a winning position. That decision never had to be made due to BF jumping them first with Ultores. For us that simply meant staying neutral with CT.

Overall though our strategy was pretty simple this round, split BF from their previous round friendly block and keep hitting them until they were done with. In the end I think the sustained incoming just broken them down. Once they were moving to other alliances the others in their block who were landing us for free were pretty roid fat and full of score for us to open the gap.

Clouds 28 Sep 2014 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkee (Post 3236153)
I can sort of understand why to an extent. We were defending only their waves and our attacks were landing on them..they just didnt prioritise def.Its strange as in the first fight we had with them they prioritised vs us very well and we struggled to land them. They just kind of got confused later.

Towards the end of the round, we were burnt out. Fighting more than one alliance for a solid month took it's tow on us, and I acknowledge that was our doing. A tactical maneuver which paid off to an extent, but eventually failed due to exhaustion which led to multiple crashes.

Our consistent incomings were from p3nguins & FURGION (FURGION hit us pretty much from about tick 300-1000 ptarget style).

While I did not necessary agree with the decision for us to go on an aggressive offense, I understood the logic; due to the nature of the stats, it was difficult to hold our ground against multiple alliances for a longer period.

We hit CT / Faceless for two reasons. The first and primary one was to stop a contender from winning, with the second to attempt to land XP. Our first night on CT, we landed big XP, bridging the gap between Black Flag & p3nguins from around 12m to just 2m in one night. However, come the second night on CT, they defended and prioritised against us well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkee (Post 3236153)
Hitting CT didnt cost them the round overall, I believe they wanted the XP which they needed from fat roid count. However they hadn't finished fighting us and then moved to hitting ct which resulted in just more incoming for them. IF bf hadnt of hit ct I expect a week later we would of had to hit ct to ensure we were still in a winning position. That decision never had to be made due to BF jumping them first with Ultores. For us that simply meant staying neutral with CT.

When we decided to move on to CT/Faceless, we already had a low roid count, and it was all about XP if we had any chance at succeeding, as we couldn't compete with p3nguins roid count at the time.

All in all, p3nguins played well and deserved the win.

DrunkenViking 28 Sep 2014 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3236156)
Our consistent incomings were from p3nguins & FURGION (FURGION hit us pretty much from about tick 300-1000 ptarget style).

Furgion hit CT from 900 and out, and duked it out with rainbows somewhere in there too, not that it matters.

RaUlZiToS 29 Sep 2014 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3236135)
Faceless/Ultores/p3ng were blocked together for the last 3rd of the round.
Brasil how ever wernt with Ultores, and said in the EORC that they only went for p3ng planets mostly

yeah i guess 90% of our Xp come from p3ns.

Nothing personal, but they are exelent targets for us, because have big planets to do big xp lands, and our attcks always landing there... maybe because they prioritized defs on others allys, like BF.