Planetarion Forums

Planetarion Forums (https://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php)
-   Alliance Discussions (https://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   1 night Cease fire (https://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199836)

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 15:42

1 night Cease fire

Just wondered if there was the option of a 1 night cease fire and we were all to go wack FOCKERS who would be in ?

Clouds 13 Sep 2012 15:43

Re: 1 night Cease fire

Roiding them is pointless.

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 15:44

Who said anything about roids?

RexDrax 13 Sep 2012 15:49

hehe

the 1 night cease fire benefits the roid heavy alliance/planets the most since they get a free 24 value build out of it

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 15:51

Hmm that actuall thought never crossed my mind I am more interested in killing FOCKERS off.

Clouds 13 Sep 2012 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by RexDrax (Post 3218369)
hehe

the 1 night cease fire benefits the roid heavy alliance/planets the most since they get a free 24 value build out of it

The roid heavy alliances aren't getting incoming anyway...

eksero 13 Sep 2012 15:54

You can get a ceasefire with me anytime Firebird

Maxi 13 Sep 2012 15:55

Bla its just about making a point. If they wanna spend a round trolling in gal and being shaza's personal hit squad. Then I think its up to the rest of us to show them that we wont tolerate that crap!

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 15:58

:p Clouds for once you make a good point. Top allys are not suffering from mass incoming.

Maxi I agree with you king making Shazna I was sure there was a rule about support planets?

Maxi 13 Sep 2012 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3218374)
:p Clouds for once you make a good point. Top allys are not suffering from mass incoming.

Maxi I agree with you king making Shazna I was sure there was a rule about support planets?

Indeed there was. Lets see how Ace handles this situation then....

Maxi 13 Sep 2012 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi (Post 3218375)
Indeed there was. Lets see how Ace handles this situation then....

Rejected :(

Clouds 13 Sep 2012 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxi (Post 3218376)
Rejected :(

They aren't exactly breaking any rules.

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 16:24

Support planets?

eksero 13 Sep 2012 16:26

"Hey these guys are attacking all top planets, except one..."

Reincarnate 13 Sep 2012 16:32

can someone just fill me in a bit. why is the 12th place alliance gonna get ganbanged by the whole universe? is it dasos/yoshi or something?

Mistwraith 13 Sep 2012 16:33

they are just damned annoying .. repeat waving

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 16:36

Well those of you who feel you would be interested in a night of it feel free to PM me. I am sure something can be arranged.

Shev 13 Sep 2012 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3218378)
Support planets?

Not a rule any more, thankfully.

Blue_Esper 13 Sep 2012 17:00

why waste time on them? theres nothing to gain economically or politically from hitting them, and their attacks are getting weaker by the day cos they don't have any roids

Mzyxptlk 13 Sep 2012 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 3218381)
can someone just fill me in a bit. why is the 12th place alliance gonna get ganbanged by the whole universe? is it dasos/yoshi or something?

They're all xan, all with 80+ dists and they ruin the round one night at a time, usually by hitting the fattest planet. Today it was Benneh's turn.

All in all, it's rather amusing.

Reincarnate 13 Sep 2012 17:07

if they havent hit shaz, does that mean its just asc people she knows? or people that couldnt fit in ND cos of change of tag limit?

Mzyxptlk 13 Sep 2012 17:10

I edited that out while you were posting, since I'm not actually sure if they've hit her or not. And yes, as far as I know, there's at least some people from Ascendancy in there.

Zaejii 13 Sep 2012 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk (Post 3218390)
I edited that out while you were posting, since I'm not actually sure if they've hit her or not. And yes, as far as I know, there's at least some people from Ascendancy in there.

Then why would they hit BENNEH?

Clouds 13 Sep 2012 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firebird (Post 3218383)
Well those of you who feel you would be interested in a night of it feel free to PM me. I am sure something can be arranged.

The only way to 'kill them off' is to fleetcatch them. Roids mean nothing to them.

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 17:19

Don't know why would you?

Firebird 13 Sep 2012 17:20

Clouds are you suffering from an illness take away there abillity to fake i.e destroy dists means they no longer pose a hassle to anyone.

Benneh 13 Sep 2012 17:22

Think we should all hit Shazna, she doesnt have incoming scans.

She has no Anti Cr/BS.

FOCKERS will NAP ND to def her then too probably :D

Hunterrrr 13 Sep 2012 17:58

FOCKERS is bot planets controled by shazna.

Reincarnate 13 Sep 2012 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterrrr (Post 3218397)
FOCKERS is bot planets controled by shazna.

must have borrowed them from cardi

Colt 14 Sep 2012 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaejii (Post 3218391)
Then why would they hit BENNEH?

why wouldnt they?

:D

Donar 15 Sep 2012 02:51

they hit us but i like fockers go ahead annoying everyone you can :D

gzambo 15 Sep 2012 17:02

so to summarize the fockers are doing something different to everyone else so you guys want to join up and kill them ? just when you think pa players can't get any stupider you come up with this nugget , priceless

DrunkenViking 15 Sep 2012 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzambo (Post 3218457)
so to summarize the fockers are doing something different to everyone else so you guys want to join up and kill them ? just when you think pa players can't get any stupider you come up with this nugget , priceless

Not saying i agree with the idea of killing the fockers; but i'm a bit surprised you dont see the relation between the fockers roiding every alliance' top players, and other alliances wanting to kill them gzambo...

I doubt it has anything to do with them playing outside the box in general.

gzambo 15 Sep 2012 21:47

from what I have heard off irc they have hit a lot of high profile people who normally don't get roided , also I see some similarities between them and rd 16 asc in so much as they also have a roid us we don't care we are having fun , does anyone know who it is cus I have heard a few rumours they are excess ct , excess nd , ex tof or ex asc depending on who u talk to

eksero 15 Sep 2012 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzambo
from what I have heard off irc they have hit a lot of high profile people who normally don't get roided , also I see some similarities between them and rd 16 asc in so much as they also have a roid us we don't care we are having fun , does anyone know who it is cus I have heard a few rumours they are excess ct , excess nd , ex tof or ex asc depending on who u talk to

Why do you keep saying them? When you are (from what i've heard) part of fockers?

Trunks 15 Sep 2012 23:09

Tbh the fockers have provided some decent entertainment this round for me. I'm sure id think differently if I was going for the win though and got roided :D

But hey it's something different. Can totally understand why people want to whack them though and so be it, that would also be interesting. As in warring to prevent incs rather than just to remove a potential rival score wise.

How to kill them off though? Fleet catches? SKing their dists to remove the faking? Would anything be really effective enough? I doubt it

Blink 16 Sep 2012 00:31

I'd rather watch both the Fockers movie. That's my solution anyways.

Clouds 16 Sep 2012 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizz (Post 3218464)
I'd rather watch both the Fockers movie. That's my solution anyways.

Technically, there was only one Focker move. :rolleyes:

Mzyxptlk 16 Sep 2012 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunks (Post 3218463)
How to kill them off though? Fleet catches? SKing their dists to remove the faking? Would anything be really effective enough? I doubt it

Removing their faking ability would reduce their strength by a third. Look at some of their recent attacks, for example against shaz or Benneh. If they'd been done with a third fewer ships, neither would've come even close to roiding their targets. (Assuming, of course, that their targets have incoming scans and a decent number of amps.)

In any case, the Fockers basically have no value growth. Their window of opportunity is already almost closed. Killing off their dists would be the final nail in the coffin, but by this point, I don't think that's even necessary.

Forest 16 Sep 2012 08:36

Kill em off?
And there was me wondering if they are for hire!

lokken 16 Sep 2012 13:07

People playing competent planetarion and having fun at the same time what an outrage

Paisley 16 Sep 2012 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzambo (Post 3218461)
from what I have heard off irc they have hit a lot of high profile people who normally don't get roided

When do you plan to hit shazna then?

HeimdallR 16 Sep 2012 19:47

Firebird, you are the most pathetic player in PA, you going to whine about every incoming your gal gets ?

Mzyxptlk 16 Sep 2012 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paisley (Post 3218471)
When do you plan to hit shazna then?

They attempted to last friday. Or maybe thursday, I forget.

Firebird 16 Sep 2012 22:39

Heim you seem to be like a bad smell following me!

Blink 17 Sep 2012 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clouds (Post 3218465)
Technically, there was only one Focker move. :rolleyes:

That's a blatant lie! Little Fockers and Meet the Fockers?

Korsan 17 Sep 2012 03:37

This whole debate must be so satisfying for FOCKERS. Priceless! I love to see an alliance not even in t10 cause so much panic. Seems I miss some fun there... That guy who came up with this idea deserves some big credits!

BloodyButcher 17 Sep 2012 06:39

No other alliance should let in any ex FOCKERS into their alliances in the future, not for their tactics, but how theyve been threatening other people this round. Theyve been trying to make the community more locked and hostile to new players, as well as old players.
I hope this will follow everyone participating in this BS for the rest of their PA career.

Clouds 17 Sep 2012 07:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3218478)
No other alliance should let in any ex FOCKERS into their alliances in the future, not for their tactics, but how theyve been threatening other people this round. Theyve been trying to make the community more locked and hostile to new players, as well as old players.
I hope this will follow everyone participating in this BS for the rest of their PA career.

Who cares. :|

oil 17 Sep 2012 14:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyButcher (Post 3218478)

Hostile to new players? I thought people were saying they were hitting the top #20 planets or something..